Closed Thread

Thread: Is 50 too old to find love?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Is 50 too old to find love?

I don't if this journal stuff but right now I don't have 1 yet to post in.
    But here is a question , is 50 too old to find love
    I been trying and just being my self and I just can't find love no where.
    I don't know anymore, maybe I should just quit looking and forget about miss right. I tryed Match .com and some other online date chat site nothing.
    let's face it I'm 50 , I'm no hot sexy looking guy. I try to say to women in real life but I get a relpy Ewwwwwww, your too old , and ewwwww your too ugly.
    It's too discouraging to find miss right..let's face it when your not wanted your not wanted. maybe there no one for some one in thier 50s , well if you gals or women here on this forum want insult me go ahead.
    50 is too old to find or have some one.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Is 50 too old to find love?

i think people over 50 can fall in love but it has to do with not letting strnagers you dont even know you get to you its really dumb in my opinon to let online people say something and get you upset or make you want to give up. you should try and just calm down and try to find a way to meet a local lady. i mean there plenty of ladys in there
    50's that would love to have someone to be with.

if you want someone younger good luck with that because hardly any younger girls go out with an older guy your age its like swimming agaisnt a current you want do really well looking for a younger girl. though this is just my opinon
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think there is any women close to my age that is interested in animes or mangas . seriously I'm not much of a dancer and I don't go for bars , I hate the smell booze, and I tryed it once and hated it.
    I really don't feel like competing for love. but if no one has no intrest in you than don't bother talking to them.
    I don't see any women even near my age hang around cosplay shops or anime manga shops. most women close to my age are married and or completly sick of men and most of them hate men.
    to tell the truth , I scared to confront some woman and saying hello.
    maybe I'm just too old to have a girl friend.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You say this over and over to yourself so you created your own phobia of even trying. Does it really matter when words are said? "Sticks and stones" Why not go to the Philippians islands my cousins and family said anything is possible there.

Being afraid to say hello is being afraid of trying.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Sep 06, 2010)

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because you don't have a Journal, it does not mean that you can keep posting this type of personal threads. You were warned about it before, so this thread will be closed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GallComp For This Useful Post:

Kurai (Sep 06, 2010)

Closed Thread