+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9-11?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

9-11?

Today was 9-11 and i felt like looking up some info on it cause i wanted to know a little bit more and stumbled across this site http://www.loosechange911.com/. To me it sounds more realistic than what the U.S government told the general public.

Anyways what im saying is what they did was shameful and makes me disgusted to live here and stand for the pledge of allegiance.

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: 9-11?

Don't believe every documentary that you see, there are literaly 50+ of them out there about 9-11, They take pride that many established critics have "attacked" them, gaining their 15 minutes. Also note the evidence page....

"We have done nothing extraordinary in terms of research"

"Also, take nothing we say at face value."

The government made mistakes, sure, I'm not denying that, but the pledge of alliegence was created for the people, you don't pledge the government you pledge the flag, what it stands for, and the ability to fight for your freedom. Most people angry about 9-11 just see or make these documentaries and suddenly become an expert.

You know that one woman that had her son killed in Iraq, and now she's some expert political activist that's famous for protesting the war? I bet you didn't know that she gave her son up when he was a kid, or that she gave up another child from another marrage, or how about the fact that her son STILL doesn't have a gravestone, and because he died while on duty the government provides a gravestone for free. This is what happens when people who want their 15 minutes of fame takes the ideas of others and makes it their own, then says that because the big time critics make fun of them that they've hit a mark.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. I'm a bit skeptical about this doco. I can't find anywhere on this site where they have backed up the information that they have claimed. I mean other than peoples interviews etc, etc

Most Docomentries of this nature are made for one purpose, to persuade the audience. Don't get me wrong, I'm no expert myself, most of what they are saying could be true.

Just keep an open mind when watching these things. Don't believe everything you hear.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never claimed to be any expert so dont take things the wrong way or out of context. All said was to watch and give opinion about the Docu that's it that's all i ask for. And I gave my reactions after watching the Docu. I wasn't asking for a family's life story or if some guy got a tomb stone when he died. So please just spear me the story's and just answear what im asking.

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Spare* me answer*

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the three guys that made the documentary, and you never asked a question.

Thanks

I just did and thanks for the correction didn't see it

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I feel sad for my teacher because her cus died on 9/11 so I feel it's so sad for so many people mostly a lot of peoples lives have changed on 9/11.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i don't know anyone who died in it but lots of peolpe do and its a real sad day in america, yet some people do get to sad over this and they usually aren't even personal effected, but everyone should repsect it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast