+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Acts of Kindness

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Acts of Kindness

I came out of home buffet and a homeless woman asked for food. I gave her cookies i wrapped in napkins. She explained she had kids, their house burnt in a fire and it was ok to give other than money. I gave her the cookies and saw her little ones. She didn't seem to be a dope addict. I guess some people just need a helping hand when they are down on their luck. Mom gave some change to a man in the supermarket to buy an apple. He just needed something to eat before looking for a job. People on the streets are usually runaways from abusive home situations so mom and dad taught not to kick someone when their down. I try to show mercy.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    I came out of home buffet and a homeless woman asked for food. I gave her cookies i wrapped in napkins. She explained she had kids, their house burnt in a fire and it was ok to give other than money. I gave her the cookies and saw her little ones. She didn't seem to be a dope addict. I guess some people just need a helping hand when they are down on their luck. Mom gave some change to a man in the supermarket to buy an apple. He just needed something to eat before looking for a job. People on the streets are usually runaways from abusive home situations so mom and dad taught not to kick someone when their down. I try to show mercy.
    i am with you in your talk ^_^ , the people who come to me and ask for money not all of them are a dope addict ...
    sometimes children come to me and they ask for money and they say to me that if they didn't get a lot of money their father will hit them , that so unfair what did the children do to deserve this .. that is so unfair .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    well when i see someone who need money i give them and i don't care what they will do with this money .. when they come to me and they opening their hands asking for money i just feel their pain so i can't bear their sad look so i just give them what they want ... =^_^=
    Aw, kawaii.....yeah,....i can say...i am WAY TOO SOFT for my own good..-.-..i'll see one of them sad hobo's..and i'll instantly take out a bit of change for them (well mostly out of fear, but also out of kindness)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

if they are on drugs and they live on the street, ill give them money anyway..truthfully, contrary to belief, people can not just 'stop' using drugs. they are more than likely going through horrible withdrawals from the drugs. i have sympathy for them, i know someone whom had to go through withdrawals, and it was utter hell, they must taper off the drugs..or they could be starving..

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree what Frozen Rose has pointed out.

Its better to give them money or just ignore them.There will be some who will used it on drugs,alcohol,etc.While others had to use them to fill their stomach and some worst cases which they 'faked' it.But since we gave them the money,they can use it any ways they want,we did our part and I think thats enough.They should know how realistic people are.

I live in a rather rural area so I don't see people begging for money often,only when I go to the city area then will I notice some.Most of them are old people with all sorts of physical problems and that they can not longer work to feed themselves or nobody wants them to work already,I believe.There are some who use their skills like playing the harmonica or singing.

However,I won't go as far as to talk to them about their past or present just to safely give them the money and pray for them to buy food,not drugs or alcohol.50% I give,50% I don't.God bless them.

Classic avatar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3