+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Addiction..good or bad?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Addiction..good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    Hey, I don't see a problem with tea (since I'm a major green tea addict) just as long as you don't rob a 7-11 to help pay for the tea bags! Besides, I can relate on that one (except I'm not trying to get away from it) just be self-aware as to your "water intake". That's an issue for me, I quit drinking soda completely since this December (4 months!) but even though tea and juices are good for you they cannot and should not replace the water intake your body needs.
    ah oh, tea addicts............mmmmmmm, time to get some soda in your systems and balance the health out. You're body shouldn't be too healthy, it has to be just as equally full of fats and suger. SO, let's all go to mcdonalds and make sure to order a large coke.......not diet, .

and yes, dolphin meat, people actually eat them, lol...........
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    ah oh, tea addicts............mmmmmmm, time to get some soda in your systems and balance the health out. You're body shouldn't be too healthy, it has to be just as equally full of fats and suger. SO, let's all go to mcdonalds and make sure to order a large coke.......not diet, .

and yes, dolphin meat, people actually eat them, lol...........
    Well I already beat you to the punch deo (except I didn't put any soda in my system) instead I consumed that new quad stacker from burger king and washed it down with a pink lemonade! Four, yes four layers of beef and I enjoyed every last bit of it. So I do balance my body out in other ways. People actually eat dolphin meat!? ...... I really don't know what to say about that one, I wonder what it tastes like........ Very interesting indeed. TT_TT

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Addictions are bad when they cause harm to that person or someone else physically, emotionally, and/or is unable 2 function on a daily basis w/out the source of addiction... That means " U got it bad..." Thanks Usher!!!

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

They don't have to be fatal just to be bad. Certain obsessions lead to thievery, which isn't fatal, but is bad all the same. And anyone who eats dolphins will jolly damn well answer to ME!!! When I retire I might like to do something in the line of dolphin rights. ^^

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont mind addiction., like hell, im pretty much heavily addicticed to caffine. that being my Tea!., I dont see it bad that i have it everyday...may 2pots a day.., i love it,
    for one, it provides me with a sense of ease and somehow relieves stress.,

however., getting drunk off your ass because you find it fun!, isnt a good idea. its common knowledge to figure out what things you repeatedly use that cause harm to your body and life.

p.s im addicted to eating dolphin dorsals! its like an sexual stimulant! :P

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Can u beadiccted to a song if so i am lol

Tea is very good some times but coffee is too so eny way i cant get my caffine im happy :P
    two pots a day sas ?? wow thats a lot XD

wtf u really eat dolphin dorsals or kidding ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

im addicted to a specieal someone all ways think about him im also addicted to a very naughty thing good or bad?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark lover View Post
    im addicted to a specieal someone all ways think about him im also addicted to a very naughty thing good or bad?
    Errrrr, haha. If it's naughty then being addicted to it is without a doubt bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast