+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Advice Needed

I've never talked about this before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Advice Needed

Ha! good one.

If it's anything similar to a car engine, you probably just need a new washer for the bolt that keeps the oil in the engine on the bottom. Just make sure if you change oil from now on to no tighten the bolt like crazy.

Oh and when have you ever been wrong, if you feel that your wife's cheating on you she's cheating on you (see: office space).

EDIT: wait, you said valve covers?? Not sure then maybe it's best to take it to the dealer to get a look.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

You got me there, bro!

My advice would be to read up a little on the make and model of your bike. I would also see the price of the parts and if it is easy enough for you to attempt.

if you need to, though, or have no idea how to fix up a bike in general, i would talk with some one who knows how to.
    Why hello there!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm..im a little lost..is this a joke..hmm i cant help u with motorcyle thing ..i know nothing about that kinda stuff.. the girl problem..im confused..her actions are hard to read..maybe she just wants some space..or maybe not...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know if this is a joke or not but....

I strongly believe that you should confrunt your wife about it, let her know that you are concerned about the situation and that you want the gods honest truth and that your not taking any half assed answeres. Also aprouch the situation commly and not be intimidating when you ask. Because if she freaks out like she is being pressured and is all deffesive because of that then you have every right to be suspices. Letter her know that every action she is making is proving your suspisions. And make mental notes on any changed behavure and see if she comes back to her "old habits" in one form or another after the talk.

As for the bike. I would guess you should check the ceal on it and to see if you need to replace it. If it still leaks, take it to mechanic.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD It's a joke people.

A good one. XD; Got me. lol

And if I were you, I'd drop it off at my dad's house to have it fixed. He's so handy.

=\ But honestly, I haven't the slightest clue about motorcycles.

ಥ__ಥ

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it sounded similer. I heared one like it with the actual problem at the end, and its usually a mechanical problem. It got me though I will admit.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It's KenX, guys.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast