+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Affections Across Distance

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Affections Across Distance

It depends on the couple... ^^ if they are strong enough to fight every obstacle in their way...

I'm in such relationship my self... to tell you the truth... it's harder than it looks.. o.o well my new poem might let you understand a bit of how I feel.. posting it in AO in a minute... lol

My opinion... love can come from variety of ways... even when you never seen the person .. in person.. love can still develop o.o it's a mysterious "force" that links us all.. and yes.. I do love some of my friend here in AO ^^ and especially her..

My advise.. stay true and honest with each other... a little white lie could hurt the trust and your counter part's feelings deeply... might not be able to mend it at all / easily.. this relationship has a lot of risks.. so... be careful along the way and don't over do it ^^

Though.. I wonder who that favourite couple of yours is? o.o

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Sep 20, 2009)

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, you all have a good point. Me and my very close friend have talked about these things. He doesn’t want to move because his family is all he knows, and I cant move because i have no money, and I cant depend on him to help me out all the time if i did move.

Me and him talked over that love is a short lived thing. Sooner or later physical contact is needed to kept that fire that burns in us alive. And Skype isn’t gonna cut it when one of us feels lonely.

*sigh* and like Rayme said trust is something we'll need to take the place of physical contact and Im one to make accusations in a heartbeat.

Then as Rose said. Race, religion, and customs will most def put a strain on our lives. I'm Bi racial with no true beliefs, and i live however the wind blows free spirit rebel. And he's this religious, 100% Buddhist, 100% Korean dude. >.< Please don’t let me get started on age…

Its true that it not gonna really work out for us. But one more question?

Whats the time span for this kind of relationship to last at the most? And you still never see each other?

Rayme@ it’s a secret. but the girls name starts with a S and the boys starts with a E. ^^
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that is the right decision. But I know that even though it is probably right some part of you may still hurt. I hope you feel alright.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, it may hurt if and when you part ways, but at least you were able to talk about it.

As far as how long it will last... It depends on you guys. Every couple is different, and there's no set time span or anything like that... It's hard to predict emotions.

Best of luck to you both though. ^.^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike'sRose For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 21, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

If you feel like giving up on the relationship, you might as well end it short and quick. Because if you thought you had real possibilities together, you would consider changing your point of view. Taking that real leap of faith, for better or for worse. And doing whatever it takes, if you felt that real connection, that they were the only one that you could truly be happy with. To me it doesn't really sound like you are that serious about it.

Relationships last as long as you let them last.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    Then as Rose said. Race, religion, and customs will most def put a strain on our lives. I'm Bi racial with no true beliefs, and i live however the wind blows free spirit rebel. And he's this religious, 100% Buddhist, 100% Korean dude. >.< Please don’t let me get started on age…
    this is the main reason for me the religion , for me i don't care about the age that much and i don't find it a problem for me as he religion , my religion in Islam and in Islam Islamic girls can't have a guy from other religions ^^ ... we can't control the heart but we can control our will , that is why i try my best not to have a relationship on internet becasue i know i will get hurt and this is just my view in this ...
    every relationship stand on how the two can fight for their love and their existence together , you are as an example you see that there is a lot of problems stand in the way but believe me you , me , anyone can't know what this life carry for us , maybe tomorrow will wake up and everything is good and there is no problems or you woe up and everything have changed and wish from all my heart that this will never happen to you and to him or to anyone ^_^ ...

Whats the time span for this kind of relationship to last at the most? And you still never see each other?
    that is have to do with how strong both of you to stand for this relationship ^,^ ...
    and i hope from all my heart the best for you too X3 ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Love knows NO DISTANCE =]
    my boyfriends lives miles away far from me too, we just keep our communication active, thats why theres ym/msn/skype and the phone.

The secret to make a long distance relationship work is to TRUST each other,
    and don't let him/her feel how the worlds keeps u getting both away from each other.

and hold on.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladykakashi View Post
    Love knows NO DISTANCE =]
    my boyfriends lives miles away far from me too, we just keep our communication active, thats why theres ym/msn/skype and the phone.

The secret to make a long distance relationship work is to TRUST each other,
    and don't let him/her feel how the worlds keeps u getting both away from each other.

and hold on.
    You know, I love that fact that you said "boyfriends" and then starting talking about trust.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast