View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I believe I still hold the record (for some time now...) as being the oldest active member of this Forum... I was born in the same year that Sputnik, the first space satellite, was launched...
    So your from 1957 then you have the most wisdom of us al, how dose it feel to be the oldest of AO?
    As for me I'm in the 18 and 20 group.
    And i am surprissed some members are younger then i thougt and some are older then i thougt, you learn something evryday.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

uhhhhh
    so many old people......na im just playin. its ok 2 like anime at the age offff...umm whatever it doesnt matter how old u r.

wow i really like this bouncey ball i found.lol

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've been talking to some teens at a shop I regularly go to a while back & the topic of ages came up. They declared they were mid teens, I forget exact numbers, while I said I was 25. One of them immeditely chirped up & said "man, that's old!". My reply was "Hey, with any luck you'll be this age too someday". They quickly agreed with that.

It's not how old you are, it's how old you feel. And if she's nice & young...

Oh, by the way, I'm not a pedeofile. It was a family store, where age isn't a factor.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    21 is not old. You are still considered real young or a babe in the woods with barely any life experience lol.

I always laugh when people say act your age because how are you suppose to act at say 29? Am I suppose to be a stick in the mud who stays at home and causes no problems to anyone? LOL boring! Besides once you hit a certain age most of us stop caring about it or even b-day......ah adulthood. Just be yourself, be happy, enjoy your life, and don't worry about acting your age hehe.
    >.< yeah I dont consider myself old its just that in comparison to the 16 and under kids I feel way older
    but I make up for it cuz I'm way too silly lol
    most people think I'm younger (SWEET)
    and about B-day's humm ... I still expect those
    and Gifts! so all you who read this ...
    hahah just kidding >.<

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in the larger of the four age groups. I feel as though it doesn't particularily matter if your older than other people online as long as you share the same intrests and get along.

Made by the great Sazuka

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 13 View Post
    I'm in the larger of the four age groups. I feel as though it doesn't particularily matter if your older than other people online as long as you share the same intrests and get along.
    Most of us do, and sometimes us older ones teach the younger ones a thing or two.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I still fit in the 18-20 age gap...but 4 some reason it seems that most of the people i talk to is about that age as well

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I still fit in the 18-20 age gap...but 4 some reason it seems that most of the people i talk to is about that age as well
    And why is that, because you haven't ran into to many older people who watch anime or because the most people who watch anime are your age and younger.(that is the ones who are older and willing to admit that they watch anime)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast