View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Newbie black moral is off to a good start black moral's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

I was born 86..haha..im not old but sometimes i sure feel it..^_^

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was in 84 and I'm 22 and going on 23 in October.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha.. Sheep is born in the year 1988, so right now Sheep had just turned 19.
    Age gap does not really bother me much when it comes to sharing interests such as anime.
    Just because one may be way older than me, he/she might just not know as much as the younger ones.
    Also, the younger ones may think just because anime/mangas are meant for youngsters should not mean that the adults are nooblets towards it.
    <^v^> I welcome all ages of people to share their knowledge without being bias about their ages.
    However, if it is relationship matter.. I do bother about the age gap!
    (Laughs)
    Baa~
    Did I spoke too much?
    GOMEN! >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie black moral is off to a good start black moral's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree fully with aya..when interest is in order age is really not a factor..whether young or old when their is a common interest you can always have a great conversation and learn things you didnt quite know..

know the relationship factor...mm..that is something totally different..^_^
    wataru...<3.LOVE

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I was in Perth last night when the place I was at was taken over for the night by a group called JAFWA- Japanese Animation Fans of Western Australia. Basically JAFWA's usual location was not available on that night, so they arranged the screenings to be held where I was. I actually managed to stay for a few episodes. The showed the first episode of some virtual-world-overlaying-real-world Anime, then another called Rocket Girl, & I had to leave during 1 about these kids sealing spirit creatures in boxes, releasing them if safe or destroying them if dangerous.

Anyway, what made it more interesting was the average age of everybody there. I swear I must have been the youngest there, with the average being about 30 something. And while they do tend to have more adult orientated Animes later at night, I've been told they do have kids in watching the other stuff with them.

So, as everyone else has said, age isn't a factor. Anime usually has something for every age.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mostly teenagers as i expected they rule socicety!!!! go the teens and a very good idea to do this poll

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

As of June 17, the votes so far.

12 & under- 3 votes
    13 to 17 - 64 votes
    18 to 20 - 29 votes
    21 & over - 25 votes

Mostly teens, but still a good spread of ages.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i always knew that were many different age gaps on AO. i think i nocited it when i was more of a newbie. i guess it just means that Anime gathers all age groups togerther.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast