View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

ha the 80's were what i feel into from the 70's
    max headrom was the only good thing that era
    lol age groups very so much here and that's pretty cool
    in my era pink floyd ruled the air waves and kiss was
    hung up on every kids wall i was kid still yeah around 6
    or so but i loved the music and the spider man and hulk
    cartoons were my favorite along with star blazers
    which was a cool anime.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

wow the poll is a little confusing, since it has the range to 13-18 then again 18-21... and since i'm the boarder liner i'm bit confused on where a should vote.. well i think its more accurate if i vote in the 18-21 section.

any i hate being in the middle.. lol.. (i had to put a lame joke in)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, I can't vote on the poll. My physical age lies within the range of 16≤ x ≤45 years old... Sorry, I can't reveal my exact age. But I am sure most people can guess it easily. Please keep in mind though, that these days people older than 35 years can still be stuck or present in college.

Oh, and as for my mental age, it's under constant fluctuation. It can descend as low as 5 years old.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I believe I still hold the record (for some time now...) as being the oldest active member of this Forum... I was born in the same year that Sputnik, the first space satellite, was launched...
    i cant tell if your joking or not....

I was born in the WORST decade of the century...the 80's.. luckily
    it was near the end 87' to be exact. i was born with a big shaggy and messy hair band style wig.

oh the good times in the 80's..,

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could've lived through the 1960s. Must've been great. Good music and good times. Though I'm actually just 17. But my heart sings for the 60s. God I hate being an 89. But I would've been old right now so I suppose I'm happy where I am =l

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't vote on the poll. My physical age lies within the range of 16≤ x ≤45 years old... Sorry, I can't reveal my exact age. But I am sure most people can guess it easily. Please keep in mind though, that these days people older than 35 years can still be stuck or present in college.

Oh, and as for my mental age, it's under constant fluctuation. It can descend as low as 5 years old.
    The poll only shows the number of votes, not who voted.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well their is nothing wrong with the older crowd they may teach you a thing or two about alot of things. By the way I was born in 1974 so I may be older but I'm younger at heart and spirit.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, Im a bit surprised by how this poll is going. Turns out the majority of AO is older? Wow... sure doesnt seem that way when Im reading posts. Seems like so many people are in school (maybe everyones in college and I just mis-understood).

I myself will be 24 this comming July. But seeing as how Im already a mother of 2, I feel like Im old enough to everybody's mama. ^_^
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast