View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

Ill be 38 in July, so i think im the second oldest here. Was born in the last year of the 60's. By the time i was into music it was the 80's, so you know music i have a fondness for.

I fixed the poll by the way.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Ill be 38 in July, so i think im the second oldest here. Was born in the last year of the 60's. By the time i was into music it was the 80's, so you know music i have a fondness for.

I fixed the poll by the way.
    Thank you miro

And see, len. You are not alone. Miroku is almost as old as you!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    I wish I could've lived through the 1960s. Must've been great. Good music and good times. Though I'm actually just 17. But my heart sings for the 60s. God I hate being an 89. But I would've been old right now so I suppose I'm happy where I am =l
    i agree with that i was born 3 or 4 years after wood stock
    in 79 and all i ever heard was how awesome it was yeah they
    redid woodstock a few times but it wasnt the same really.

and the songs from that time really laid a road for bands today
    like jimmy hendrix janice joplin ect but the 70's wernt that bad
    my dad got home from vietnam in 72 the same year i was born
    so the edn of that war was at a close almost and water gate made
    the 70's a very odd era.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Your profile picture makes you look like you're fourteen.
    Really? You think so? That's a new record! Everyone usually thinks I'm like 17 or 18. LOL.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Really? You think so? That's a new record! Everyone usually thinks I'm like 17 or 18. LOL.

Well, anyhow I'm surprised that the majority of AO so far seems to be up numbers. I would have thought otherwise from the way everyone posts here. I suppose internet isn't as important as English papers, or real life.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

Well, anyhow I'm surprised that the majority of AO so far seems to be up numbers. I would have thought otherwise from the way everyone posts here. I suppose internet isn't as important as English papers, or real life.
    Not really that surprising that there are alot of older people on AO cause most of us started watching anime when we were kids and still do to this day. Ah Robotech, Transformers, Voltron, Go-Bots, and more. And you can never tell how old someone is by a post because one moment I might be saying goofy stuff like a kid and the next I can be serious as heck.

By the way I am 29 and was born in 1977, don't remember the 70's to well except mom had long black hair and lots of blues music .

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I was born in good ol' 1980. Back when Run DMC was the shizznit, and everyone was a coke addict.
    Roflmfao! *dies* New Jack City Was A Long Time Ago!
    yeah so i was born in the good year of 1990 when kurt kobain, biggie and pac were still making albums, downloading was not a problem, and the internet was the new shizit! i cant wait till i turn 17 in september then i can go for my G2 drivers license besides, u know ur onna great site when people from all places and ages join, like AO

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

LOL we are all old on AO, jokes ^__^

it's pretty good that we have people from all age groups. it proves that anime is not just for kids xD maybe we should use this as proof if any outsider questions it LOL It's great to get a variety of ages of forums I think, then we can get a variety of opinions on things and great ideas from all ages groups

I'm a 1988 baby! The year Australia 200th Birthday of the landing of the first fleet. I think I was happy growing up in teh 1990's era, I wasn't so much into music then, so I didn't listen to their awful music, just everyting else around that era was so great and fun, or maybe it's the fact that I was a kid back then and don't want to grow up lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast