View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Not really! It just nice to see the older people in this group like to watch anime and give their thoughts on different things and outlooks on life.
    Can't help it if we tend to band together when the age thing comes up xp
    I'm sorry, but to quote from the first post of this thread.;;

I'm still curious to see what array of people actually come onto this forum.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

man when i first joined i thought i was old and im only 19...but i found AO to be surprisingly different than other forums...but im glad for that too.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i joined AO when i was but a minor... now i'm a full grown adult! look at that!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha that's always confusing at first. I mean, when I hear other people use the term "minor", because the age at which you're no longer a minor differs from country to country, yes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Haha that's always confusing at first. I mean, when I hear other people use the term "minor", because the age at which you're no longer a minor differs from country to country, yes?
    True. But in America [[NORTH America]] the age at which one is no longer a minor is at eighteen. I hear in England it's sixteen.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it makes me so mysterious! myahahahahahaaaaaaa!

okay... maybe not, but yes, i did mean minor by the US standard... which is 1,000,000000 years! myuahahahaaaaa! ^o^ hee hee!

but really, i was surprised about how long i've been on AO, so much has happend... i feel like my internet age is like 40 here... for the rest of the internet? i'm like 10...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have a "teen" in my age...
    <_< If I'm an adult or not is upon the judgement of AO members... afterall, the only reason you'd need to know my age is for a history lesson.

I believe a culture has more of an opinion of what an adult is rather than the actual age. (Afterall, some countries' adult-age are different from other's)

Thanks

Oh my, it's a tie between all three age groups! Wow.. AO's very versatile in the ages of its members. And it seems as though not many children come here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast