View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 and under

5 3.65%
  • 13 - 17

72 52.55%
  • 18 - 20

31 22.63%
  • 21 and over

29 21.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Gap

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Age Gap

Growing old is not an option.
    Growing up is.

I'm happy to say I'm 25, born in 1981. Old enough to know better, young enough to try anyway. I still get along with people younger & older than me though.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well im 17, just turned may 8th. but idk, im pretty sure i'll still be liking anime at the age of 50 so it doesnt matter to me how old u are

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well im 20 just about 21, and i really doubt that ill ever get tired of anime or AO Its just to fun.Probaly the best thing i ever done is to join up here never regretted it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    and i really doubt that ill ever get tired of anime or AO Its just to fun.Probaly the best thing i ever done is to join up here never regretted it.
    Yeah. I doubt you'll be on this site forever.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hm, not very many young ones on here is there? So far only one has claimed to be 12 or younger. So it goes from 13 +

I'm actually surprised to see that there are people in their 30s on here.. I was totally floored.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post
    Hm, not very many young ones on here is there? So far only one has claimed to be 12 or younger. So it goes from 13 +

I'm actually surprised to see that there are people in their 30s on here.. I was totally floored.
    Why? Can't older people like anime too? It had to start somewhere and with a certain generation yah knowxp

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Why? Can't older people like anime too? It had to start somewhere and with a certain generation yah knowxp
    Exactly, i enjoyed this stuff as a kid and never stopped. I dont let other tell me im too old for it.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Exactly, i enjoyed this stuff as a kid and never stopped. I dont let other tell me im too old for it.
    Mirkou, you're too old for anime. There comes a time in every man's life where he just needs to move on.

On a more serious note - I don't think you're ever too old to stop liking something. I'm past the official age of loving animated movies.. and yet, I love animated movies! Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Happy Feet... I'm not too old.

You're never too old to stop loving what you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast