+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Age, maybe sumtin interestin 2 read...

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Age, maybe sumtin interestin 2 read...

Just an interestin piece of info frm the beloved island of Trinidad... today a man got an award for reachin to the age of 112yrs old i think. and its just what some1 said wen he found out... he said that Age is a question of mind over matter. if u don't mind, it dont matter ;-)
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Age, maybe sumtin interestin 2 read...

It some part is mind over matter but you also have to take good care of you self. that includes eating good and plenty of exercise. I don't think you past throuhg 80 by eating at McDonals and smoking cigarretes.

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

True... eatin McDonalds everyday might have you last till, for the most 50 i think. I had another thought too, couldn't a person die of loneliness or sumtin too?
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

lonliness? i don't think so but if he's alone without food and water... thens he's good as dead. :P
    112 is an amazing age and lol in trinidad everyone is like smoking something.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, female elephants have been known to die of lonliness. And statistics have proved an unmarried man lives 10 years less than a married one. So, I guess lonliness does count towards your life count.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    Well, female elephants have been known to die of lonliness. And statistics have proved an unmarried man lives 10 years less than a married one. So, I guess lonliness does count towards your life count.
    wow O.O really? i never knew that :P lol well if thats true then some countries are in big trouble becuase some contries have a smalller female count than a male count.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    wow O.O really? i never knew that :P lol well if thats true then some countries are in big trouble becuase some contries have a smalller female count than a male count.

China has a lot. They can get mail-ordered brides or something, lol. Anyways, yes. It's true.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lonely people probably don't really care too much about their health. Like they might just have that "who cares" mentality which is why quite possibly they are lonely in the first place. O__o

But man living 112 yrs is crazy. I personally don't think I'll ever make it even close to that age, but who knows...maybe the McDonald's of the future will have the healthiest food ever. That's a joke of course...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast