Closed Thread

Thread: Ages?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ages?

Sorry for asking this but how old is everyone here! Seriously! Thats the only thing thats been in my mind every since I got here so how old is everyone. I'll tell how old I am if I see more than 50 post and I know that would be impossible. But I promise!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Max Kazune is off to a good start Max Kazune's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ages?

im 14 i wolud estimate the most of the people on here are teens !

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Sorry for asking this but how old is everyone here! Seriously! Thats the only thing thats been in my mind every since I got here so how old is everyone. I'll tell how old I am if I see more than 50 post and I know that would be impossible. But I promise!
    i know really!!!!
    i'm afraid i might get a warning if i post anything like this
    u know?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you know that there is a thread like this? It's called age gap you might want to look there.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Do you know that there is a thread like this? It's called age gap you might want to look there.
    Here's the link to that thread, which is the same thing as here. You can post your age if you like there.

Age Gap

Just a thought, this is kind of a personal question and should really be kept to pms, or even look at their profiles to see if they listed their b-day. If they didn't do it on the profile, it most likely means they don't want their age to be known.

So, I'll close this as it is a duplicate thread.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread