Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: aggresive or passive?

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

aggresive or passive?

which would you rather in a relationship and why?

to be honest either one for me, i like a girl who can do things herself but i think it's cute when girls depend on me as well. I really have no preference but how about you?
    time dies with me

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: aggresive or passive?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardiandemonhate View Post
    which would you rather in a relationship and why?

to be honest either one for me, i like a girl who can do things herself but i think it's cute when girls depend on me as well. I really have no preference but how about you?
    As a passive person myself, I need someone aggressive. Not too aggressive, though; that's just scary!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I don't like dating it seems like a waste of time to me. You won't believe all the pretty girls and handsome guys I turned down who asked me out. Anyway since I'm talking hypothetically I think we would both be aggressive. I'm aggressive and a passive girlfriend or wife would piss me off.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thoguh I officially made a decision today to give on love until I'm older, I'd have to go with both a balance of Passivness and Agressivness. I'd want a girl who is kind, caring, compassionate, but also not afraid to kick me in the shin or something like that to show me how she feels.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm abit firey so I'd like someone who is able to put me in my place at times but someone who also able to keep up with me. So I'd have to say mostly dominate or either very quick whitted.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm passive and I am attracted to aggresive guys. I'd hate to have to be the man of the relationship...again, lol. But yeah, I don't mind a passive person just as long as he can defend himself and kick butt for me.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post needs to be more specific, in my opinion.

Do you mean the relationship as a whole to be passive or aggresive?
    Or do you mean for someone in the relationship to dominate it?
    Or what? What is it that you want from me?!

ANYwho,
    I believe a relationship should be equal. BOTH people involved (or more.. in this crazy world we live in you don't know WHAT to expect) should have an equal say as to what they want. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I'd make all the decisions and whatnot because it'd get boring. And I wouldn't want a relationship where my significant other would be trying to play macho man. Helllll no. =]

THUS, both people should say what they want and should make their decisions together. They should function as a whole.
    Like a peanut butter & Jelly sandwich, if you will.

You can't possibly have one without the other, because then it wouldn't be a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. It'd just be a ... peanut butter sandwich. With jelly.

Ew.

Is this confusing to you?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to be in a relationship with a passive person who can also stant up for herself

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast