+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 24

Thread: Airsoft guns

  1. #1
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Airsoft guns

    Anyone else like to play with airsoft guns and/or collect them?? I have been collecting some lower quality guns in the past, and now I decide to go back into it but getting better quality guns.

    So basically I just wanna if anyone has this "hobby" and if they customize their own guns and stuff. Or maybe if you know of any of any good arenas that are airsoft battlefields, that would be great too.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  2. #2
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    To tell the truth they're expensive, and not long ago, my cousin shot me in the neck, pretty much hurted, and I like them, but I saw this shotgun looking but it was 39.99, I wanted to get it but it said must have I.D., which I didn't bring, sucked.

  3. #3
    Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Anyone else like to play with airsoft guns and/or collect them?? I have been collecting some lower quality guns in the past, and now I decide to go back into it but getting better quality guns.

    So basically I just wanna if anyone has this "hobby" and if they customize their own guns and stuff. Or maybe if you know of any of any good arenas that are airsoft battlefields, that would be great too.
    I have friends that play in the woods but no real palce. If you want guns, check army surplus stores. I saw about 7 or 8 nice guns at a surplus store near me!


  4. #4
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    I have friends that play in the woods but no real palce. If you want guns, check army surplus stores. I saw about 7 or 8 nice guns at a surplus store near me!
    Do they have M16? because I saw a real nice M16 looking rifle in Wal-Mart, lol, it was pretty cool though.

  5. #5
    Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Do they have M16? because I saw a real nice M16 looking rifle in Wal-Mart, lol, it was pretty cool though.
    They didn't, however the did have a few different SMG's and a shotgun looking thing. I also see alot at Dick's Sporting Goods. Hope this helps!


  6. #6
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    The most famous airsoft company I know of is Tokyo Marui. Due to their strict gun laws the Japanese are the masters of Airsoft guns.
    I've fired a few of their guns and I must say those guys really know their stuff. Pretty much as close you can get to the real thing without actually having the real thing.

    The Japanese go crazy with them too, akin to paintball they have team battles with airsoft guns in special arenas and stuff. It's crazy.

    Not just guns either, they even have freaking airsoft grenade launchers.

    “Œ‹žƒ}ƒ‹ƒC

  7. #7
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The most famous airsoft company I know of is Tokyo Marui. Due to their strict gun laws the Japanese are the masters of Airsoft guns.
    I've fired a few of their guns and I must say those guys really know their stuff. Pretty much as close you can get to the real thing without actually having the real thing.

    The Japanese go crazy with them too, akin to paintball they have team battles with airsoft guns in special arenas and stuff. It's crazy.

    Not just guns either, they even have freaking airsoft grenade launchers.

    “Œ‹žƒ}ƒ‹ƒC
    Yeah I actually saw one of those machine guns with the airsoft grenade launchers at a store near my campus for around $100-200. I'm thinking about getting one of those.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  8. #8
    Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Airsoft guns

    In Minnesota, they want to outlaw any and all types of plastic gun replicas. They say that police can't tell the difference between them and the real ones.

    So no air soft guns for MN in the future

    Unless they make them all orange and stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the best 'Girls with Guns' genre series
    By LenMiyata in forum Noir
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 23, 2006, 08:16 AM
  2. Privately Owning Guns
    By Sailor_Saturn in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Sep 24, 2006, 12:05 AM
  3. Guns!
    By Chiefblackhammer in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2005, 05:01 PM
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
    By Cybergig1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Sep 30, 2005, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts