+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 24

Thread: Airsoft guns

  1. #9
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    In Minnesota, they want to outlaw any and all types of plastic gun replicas. They say that police can't tell the difference between them and the real ones.

    So no air soft guns for MN in the future

    Unless they make them all orange and stuff.
    Yeah sometimes they make the gun transparent, which really destroys the whole purpose of owning air soft guns in the first place. So is it allowed in Minn. or not?? cuz you were saying how it was not allow, but if there's a tip it's allowed?

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  2. #10
    Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    theres a good website for air soft and paintball. all their RAP4 and RAP5 products are made to work under water and all metal construct, 1 to 1 size and mag fed holding 20 rounds. pretty expesive but really good quailty. i liek em and want 1 :P

    Welcome to Real Action Marker paintball

    actually the military use them for military training. if you want check out their videos.

  3. #11
    Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nijikon Haven
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Yea I like them though I just have have one. It's M93R, handgun-type and made in China. Personally I prefer handgun type rather than rifle. I think it's more compact and practical to use. Before buying, I consider its weight and it's detailness, bcause I dont really know good brand for airsoft guns.

    Paintball... I hope I can try one.

    Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

  4. #12
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The most famous airsoft company I know of is Tokyo Marui. Due to their strict gun laws the Japanese are the masters of Airsoft guns.
    I've fired a few of their guns and I must say those guys really know their stuff. Pretty much as close you can get to the real thing without actually having the real thing.

    The Japanese go crazy with them too, akin to paintball they have team battles with airsoft guns in special arenas and stuff. It's crazy.

    Not just guns either, they even have freaking airsoft grenade launchers.

    “Œ‹z<caron>ƒ}ƒ‹ƒC
    lol,Damn a grenade launcher? I never knew they made such a weapon, I seen a lot of airsoft guns but never a grenade launcher, how doe's it fire?

  5. #13
    Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Im A Nomad
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    I love airsoft guns me and my friends have matches wit them they are serues fun
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

  6. #14
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    lol,Damn a grenade launcher? I never knew they made such a weapon, I seen a lot of airsoft guns but never a grenade launcher, how doe's it fire?
    It's basically a casing with a lot of little plastic balls inside of it. Just like a fragmentation bomb it blows the little balls in every direction.

  7. #15
    Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    In Minnesota, they want to outlaw any and all types of plastic gun replicas. They say that police can't tell the difference between them and the real ones.

    So no air soft guns for MN in the future

    Unless they make them all orange and stuff.
    No offence, SERIOUSLY. Tha tjust means that the police at your place are just not pro. enough to distinguish a real gun from a fake one (Malaysian Copas are like that too . . . and believe it or not they still carry sticks.)

    Btw, are youguys talking about the one which its 'bullets' are fired by the air pressure produced by the spring in the gun(upper area where you're handle is located)?If that's the one, then I have to say those thing are fun, but lack realism (maybe coz at Malaysia we can only get illegal, low quality, plastic made bbguns coz THE LAW said so), and IT HURTS!( my friend accidently shoot me when his gun's clip ( I mean the one holding the spring ) broke because of too much pressure (he modified the spring)) because they're light, the weight dispertion wasn't like the real stuff (this means the heavy ones only got an extra piece of metal added in the mag. compartment.), the fly-away tube wasn't straight (sometimes the 'bullet' will get stuck), and reload after every shot!!!

  8. #16
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Airsoft guns

    Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    No offence, SERIOUSLY. Tha tjust means that the police at your place are just not pro. enough to distinguish a real gun from a fake one (Malaysian Copas are like that too . . . and believe it or not they still carry sticks.)

    Btw, are youguys talking about the one which its 'bullets' are fired by the air pressure produced by the spring in the gun(upper area where you're handle is located)?If that's the one, then I have to say those thing are fun, but lack realism (maybe coz at Malaysia we can only get illegal, low quality, plastic made bbguns coz THE LAW said so), and IT HURTS!( my friend accidently shoot me when his gun's clip ( I mean the one holding the spring ) broke because of too much pressure (he modified the spring)) because they're light, the weight dispertion wasn't like the real stuff (this means the heavy ones only got an extra piece of metal added in the mag. compartment.), the fly-away tube wasn't straight (sometimes the 'bullet' will get stuck), and reload after every shot!!!
    THIS is what we are talking about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the best 'Girls with Guns' genre series
    By LenMiyata in forum Noir
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 23, 2006, 08:16 AM
  2. Privately Owning Guns
    By Sailor_Saturn in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Sep 24, 2006, 12:05 AM
  3. Guns!
    By Chiefblackhammer in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2005, 05:01 PM
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
    By Cybergig1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Sep 30, 2005, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts