+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol addictive!!

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alcohol addictive!!

I can say That I drink but that much That My father do ,He never back home sober ,well this trouble a bout six months ago. So how I handle with my father?? easy answer I leave the home and live a lone that’s better to me and to him.And it’s difficult to see him die very very slowly but I don’t know what to do to stop this killer habit if I say that …???

Foolish beating

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

my father was...a drinker....and a fie....lol, oops, sorry, im getting carried away.

Yes, my parents both drink, and they both seem about equal. My dad is an excessive beer drinker, but my mother (whenever we go out) sticks to the hard stuff.

Although they both have had fights concerning their drinking, but all in all they can get as drunk as they want, and still get up in the morning to get their jobs done.

Because of that willpower, i have the utmost respect for my parents drinking habits.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Cheesecake13 is off to a good start Cheesecake13's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not an alchoholic, or a drug addict, but i know how difficult it is to have to turn to somthing as damaging and potentially fatal as either of those. Just try to remember that maybe they have a lot of problems to deal with, and dont make excuses for their problems, but try to understand that they only do it to make the pain go away even if their relief is only temporary. i wish someone had done that for me, and i am sure they will be thankful if you do that for them.
    "Society has traditionally always tried to find a scapegoat for its problems. Well, here I am."
    - Marilyn Manson
    love2:

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Being an Alcohol addictive is very poor and useless, but when it comes up to your parents then there is a different solitude answer, i guess there is not that much addictives to alcohol in my family because there is not anyone that dies slowly in that type of connection with my folks. So the answer is no to your question and also i have not really seen someone truly dying in front of my eyes in the real life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

my whole family is alcohalic. But its not in a bad way, im not gonna lie and say drinking isnt bad, but my family hasnt become evil, or agressive, unless they were in a bad mood before partaking in drink.
    I personally think drinking isnt bad, theres worse things out there. I see family take a drink everyday, and i dont think its bad depending on the person and their tolerence.

i dont blame people for what they do, its their descion, and everyone makes bad ones throughout their lives, so who am i to judge. Ive done alot of bad things in my life that are way worse, and drinking is nothing that bad in what ive done.

Yea it may kill people, but what doesnt, everything in life is a risk factor for slowley killing yourself depending on what you do. Theres plenty of reasons for people to do what they do for good or bad reasons.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    I can say That I drink but that much That My father do ,He never back home sober ,well this trouble a bout six months ago. So how I handle with my father?? easy answer I leave the home and live a lone that’s better to me and to him.And it’s difficult to see him die very very slowly but I don’t know what to do to stop this killer habit if I say that …???
    Does his alcoholism keep him from functioning properly as a family man? Does his drinking keep him from paying the bills, or spending quality time with you and everyone else?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

My mother or father never really drank on the daily. I, however, drink all the time, almosy daily. I can't function properly without a glass of vodka or a dry martini homemade from my blender. I also have to have some type of gin stashed away in my cabinets or a wine cooler for a lte night sip. Since I rarely grew around my parents and hung around the streets most my life, it explains my brehavior. I am not an alcoholic, but I do think I have a problem.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    My mother or father never really drank on the daily. I, however, drink all the time, almosy daily. I can't function properly without a glass of vodka or a dry martini homemade from my blender. I also have to have some type of gin stashed away in my cabinets or a wine cooler for a lte night sip. Since I rarely grew around my parents and hung around the streets most my life, it explains my brehavior. I am not an alcoholic, but I do think I have a problem.
    You say it helps you function properly, and I presume your drinking doesn't burn a hole in your pocket. I think your case isn't really a problem, but why do you say it is?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast