+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alcohol addictive!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alcohol addictive!!

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    You say it helps you function properly, and I presume your drinking doesn't burn a hole in your pocket. I think your case isn't really a problem, but why do you say it is?
    I am 16 and drink like I am 21. I don't think highschool juniors are permited to drink on the regular. But what can I do. I tried to stop but I always found myself getting that craving feeling that won't subside unless I have alcohol. Can't help it. It's simmilar to being incredibly hungry and you just ate and you know you shouldn't eat, but you do it anyway.
    And money for the alcohol isn't really a problem. I either buy the alcohol direct from the liquor store or I have my BFF get it for me, since he own a gas station and doesn't card his friends.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I am 16 and drink like I am 21. I don't think highschool juniors are permited to drink on the regular. But what can I do. I tried to stop but I always found myself getting that craving feeling that won't subside unless I have alcohol. Can't help it. It's simmilar to being incredibly hungry and you just ate and you know you shouldn't eat, but you do it anyway.
    And money for the alcohol isn't really a problem. I either buy the alcohol direct from the liquor store or I have my BFF get it for me, since he own a gas station and doesn't card his friends.
    And have you thought of a plan to get yourself off drinking?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I am 16 and drink like I am 21. I don't think highschool juniors are permitted to drink on the regular. But what can I do. I tried to stop but I always found myself getting that craving feeling that won't subside unless I have alcohol. Can't help it. It's similar to being incredibly hungry and you just ate and you know you shouldn't eat, but you do it anyway.
    What liquor store sell a 16 year old booze? Well he might not own that gas station for long if the authority's find out.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    Does his alcoholism keep him from functioning properly as a family man? Does his drinking keep him from paying the bills, or spending quality time with you and everyone else?

Who?? Ha-ha...you can find him at the home drink or just sleep,and when he wake up he looks like another man we don't know him, that’s suck .well you can say my mother she do every thing now (To be the home man) and when you ask if he spend time with me or anyone else…I answered this Question and the answer is I left the home I live now with my BF away from him juts visit my mother. But when I see him I feel like oh my God not my father another man...And his relationship with the other like mother no it’s too bad and with my brother it’s too hard to connect with him or just listen to someone else..

Foolish beating

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Its hard to have someone close to you who does that. Its like watching them commit suicide and your hands are tied in ways to stop them. But at the same time your screaming at them to get it together and not to do it to themselves. Sometimes they hear you, sometimes they don't.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3