+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Hallow's Eve

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All Hallow's Eve

My group of friends are dressing up as characters from Pokemon, I was voted to be Professor Oak, I will definitely post pics.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though I just turned 18 I think I'm waaay to old to go out trick or treating, I was even saying that when I was 16. Honestly, I don't really like candy that much.

It hurts the teeth and I'm lactose so I usually give away the chocolates. This year I'm taking my little brother and sister out, they're gonna be vampires or something like that. I', just gonna wear a wig or something.

Most people love halloween cause of the candy, but I like it cause everyone is so much more carefree and tryin to be all mysterious and bad ass, on the streets anyway.. Which is the best place to find a good party.

Next topic: crazy halloween parties
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Psh, I'm not a fan of candy myself (mostly because they never give out the candies I like anyways)... but trick or treating is fun as heck!
    You get to check out all the houses and decorations people set up, see which neighbor's nice and which one's an @$$, see all the kids in their cute costumes, and just seeing other people walk around the streets for a strange (where I live, no one walks... it's all cars).

Festive and happy attitudes all around~! And I get to wear a costume without getting strange looks~! Huzzah~!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I'm actually excited about this year. If I'm lucky, It may turn out to be my best and (but maybe last !) Halloween. Since my parents haven't let me go the past six years, I've been trying to convince them to let me go to a thing out in the city where it's a MILE of straight candy and anyone can pick it up for as long as they can walk, and there's a drive-in movie at the end. If that goes through, I'll love my parents for like.......until the candy runs out xD ...and then some.

Also, if my parents let me, I may be able to drive out to the store and purchase the new game I've been wanting lately, since I do have my license. I've really been wanting it, and those who know which topic I'm referring to will probably note I'm almost obsessed with the two I'm looking at.

...If I get both of these, I'll be set for weeks. =D
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Chocolates, candies... T_T Unfair. I want one too.

Happy Halloween everybody!

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

stuff it a few years ago everyone was out on halloween but now the cops watch us, because of a few incadents. and now all there is on halloween is 6 yearolds from 4 to 6 and after that all fights gang bashs and a hole load of running
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2