Closed Thread

Thread: To all rpers

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

To all rpers

I would like to introduce myself to all the rpers out there, My name is Wasted and i would like to befriend, meet, and get to know the other rpers on this website.. Im really cool once you get to know me so feel free to post or pm me idc...

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To all rpers

Shouldn't this be in the Introductions section instead of the CyberLounge? Just saying for arguements sake.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To all rpers

Sorry, but this aint the place to do that.

Hs/Shes already made a intro thread NevesElocin.

Closed Thread