+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All up in the Kool-Aid... (Butting into someone elses conversations)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All up in the Kool-Aid... (Butting into someone elses conversations)

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Shiny pennies!! I love that!!

I don't like when young people think they have the right to just jump in to any conversation they please. When I was younger, my parents or any other adult for that matter would tell me, "This is grown folk's business, GTF outta here!" I learned quickly at a young age to keep to myself regarding things that don't involve me. I can't understand why young people (especially teenagers) can't see it that way. I know I'm only 28, I'm still "young" compared to most people; but DAMN! I know when to keep my trap shut.

If you're gonna add to the conversation, you better be able to swallow that two cents and sh*t out a dollar, dammit!
    I was raised the same way, to keep my nose out of other peoples buisness. Now I am only 21 soon to be 22, but I act more mature and have about ten times the commen sense compaired to most people in and around my age.

Swallow two cence and sh*t out a dollar... I wonder what they could do with a 20 dollar bill.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha I know what you mean... I hate those kind of people too... specially when tthey get in and since they know nothing of what is going on, they say something really stupid and very out of place...
    What I do most of the time is say something sarcastic but very direct and laugh... and the other times I just ignore them... like they were not even there... believe me... they hurt most when they are ignored... because they undestand that they were seemed like the fools they are... lovely...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Swallow two cence and sh*t out a dollar... I wonder what they could do with a 20 dollar bill.
    Maybe they'd dispense arcade tokens, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    ha ha I know what you mean... I hate those kind of people too... specially when tthey get in and since they know nothing of what is going on, they say something really stupid and very out of place...
    What I do most of the time is say something sarcastic but very direct and laugh... and the other times I just ignore them... like they were not even there... believe me... they hurt most when they are ignored... because they undestand that they were seemed like the fools they are... lovely...
    Yeah, but it's so hard to ignore that kind of rude behavior. My mother is big on that, so I kinda get it from her. It just bothers me how people can have no regard for other people's privacy or feelings. So much so that I have to tell that person off. I'd much rather drive the person away like a mob of angry villagers exiling a lepper than just let them be. Some people get satifaction out of people not reacting, thinking that they're scary or some stupid sh*t like, "Yeah, I knew you wouldn't do nothin', that's why I do/say what I want."

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Maybe they'd dispense arcade tokens, LOL.

Yeah, but it's so hard to ignore that kind of rude behavior. My mother is big on that, so I kinda get it from her. It just bothers me how people can have no regard for other people's privacy or feelings. So much so that I have to tell that person off. I'd much rather drive the person away like a mob of angry villagers exiling a lepper than just let them be. Some people get satifaction out of people not reacting, thinking that they're scary or some stupid sh*t like, "Yeah, I knew you wouldn't do nothin', that's why I do/say what I want."
    If that’s how they are acting and its April 1st then you are allowed to turn quickly around and punch them in the face and say APRIL FOOLS ya jerk!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If that’s how they are acting and its April 1st then you are allowed to turn quickly around and punch them in the face and say APRIL FOOLS ya jerk!!
    LMAO!!!

That is AWESOME!!! I have to use that next April! That's definitely goin' on my list of April Fool's "pranks". ^_^

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe I like that... humm... April's fool's day... but why to wait til april? whenever it comes for those people... everyday is a fool's day if they are getting on my business... meaning they give me the right to hit them everytime they are acting like that... hum.... I will have to move on from the sarcastic answer and get more to action huh? I like that better... amybe... just maybe they will learn... hopefully...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    hehe I like that... humm... April's fool's day... but why to wait til april? whenever it comes for those people... everyday is a fool's day if they are getting on my business... meaning they give me the right to hit them everytime they are acting like that... hum.... I will have to move on from the sarcastic answer and get more to action huh? I like that better... amybe... just maybe they will learn... hopefully...
    Ya never know these days. I'm usually a man of words not violence, but lots of people have proved to me that words don't always work. Especially hard-headed people who think they run sh*t.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 07, 2008)

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

LAWL, my friend TOm has done that to me before D=. However that reminds me of something, just telling your kid this: "By the way you were an AprilFools joke."

Back on topic, I've dealt with people like this. Usually I just stand tehre, wait until their done, start clapping "Good job, you just entered a conversation that you don't belong in, great." Just makes jokes about what they just did, confuse them. It works.

I will do this to, only to my friends JUST to piss them off, they say something, I stand next to them "Well, I belong in this conversation". Then walk away...x.X

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast