+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Allergies?

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Allergies?

Allergy is defined as an abnormally high sensitivity to certain substances, such as pollens, foods, or microorganisms. Allergy can cause sneezing, itching, and skin rashes.

I just wander if anyone has an allergy to something and what does he/she do to prevent its aggravation/worsening. Your answers may able to help others who are in the same boat.

For instance, I am allergic to Strong perfume/scents and smoke ... and yet it does irritate my airway passages that causes asthma attack. The prevention for me is to cover my nose, when outside our home. Also, i don't apply too much scented products and i don't smoke.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allergies?

Well im allergic to scents and smoke too. so wat i do is use an antihistimine called nasonex. not to be insultive but u should try it. it really works well
    I love beautiful carnage.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what im allergic to, but i have allergy's all year round. I have my bad days and my good ones. Nothing severe just stuffed up nasal passages, and an occasional sneeze.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am allergic to pollun T//T

I take medicine for it..and try not to go out a lot during the spring..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Im mostly allergic to pollens and one medicine called penicellen i could die if i took it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really allergic to Jasmins. My father has them all over the yard so most of the time I'm stuck in my room miserable. As for it in like lotion I almost died last christmas because my stepmother bought me some and she knew that I'm allergic to Jasmins but she gave it to me anyways.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless you have strong allergic reaction to things like peanut butter and seafood, most of the allergies that have to do with the respiratory system can be helped if not cured by excercising.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm also allergic to apples and plums. That sucks very much, because I used to love eating apples! Pyoro...allergies that have to do with the respiratory system can be helped/cured by exercising? I had no clue..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast