+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Allergies?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allergies?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Oh, I dunno. I'm probably allergic to the slimy sculpin and other rare stuff that I'm not likely to make contact with. Hee. The way I see it, everyone's got an allergy - it's just how common the cause is that differs.
    Nah, while I might have no scientific backing, people that are healthy and in tip top shape should not have allergies. Adding to my post earlier, I remember reading an article about allergies to pollen, dust, etc., that if you were exposed to those items at an early age you would not have allergies now. It is because your body will get use to it and recognize it as harmless when youre young.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm i was exposed to dust, pollen, animals, and everything else when I was young and I am still allergic to tons of stuff. Guess I am cursed. I sneeze when to much dust in the air, my eyes get red or I sneeze from touching cats and guinea pigs, and of course just plain sneeze sometimes when I step outside.

Hm and a friend of mine is in tip top shape but he still has allergies...I wonder if it depends on your immune system or your genes?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Nah, while I might have no scientific backing, people that are healthy and in tip top shape should not have allergies. Adding to my post earlier, I remember reading an article about allergies to pollen, dust, etc., that if you were exposed to those items at an early age you would not have allergies now. It is because your body will get use to it and recognize it as harmless when youre young.
    But everyone's got to have a first time. Being exposed to a certain something, I mean. Like my cousin, who's allergic to prawns. I don't think it was because his body was "not used to prawns", because I'm sure there's a point in everyone's lives when they "weren't used to prawns". And other things, of course, not just prawns.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

All i know that I am allergic to Anti-biotics. Yup, they make me sicker when I'm sick, but it's unlikely not to get allergic to them.

Just rescently and still am suffering from a skin disorder... it's not serious so calm ^_^

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Allergies........so annoying. For me, i have 2, sometimes its just a pain.
    I have an allergy to band-aids, because the area around it will swell up for about a week. Though now, i have this cream which helps me.
    The powder inside rubber gloves makes my hand itch. At the moment, i haven't found a cure for that. So i'm using non-powdered gloves which aren't that easy to put on and take off. >.>

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh, I imagine they must get pretty sticky, non-powdered gloves! +__+

I have a friend who's got plenty of skin allergies. She's allergic to hair dye, bleach, this and that soap, this and that shampoo, all sorts of things. She complains a lot because apparently it's mostly scented stuff that she can't use, and she hates using products that all reek of Dettol.

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Don't know what my allergies are but I know I have 'em! Well not unless you count BEES!!!! :0 Allergies suck, just thinking about them just makes me itch.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not understand how anyone could be allergic to food. That's just ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast