+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Allergies?

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allergies?

Gosh, I imagine they must get pretty sticky, non-powdered gloves! +__+

I have a friend who's got plenty of skin allergies. She's allergic to hair dye, bleach, this and that soap, this and that shampoo, all sorts of things. She complains a lot because apparently it's mostly scented stuff that she can't use, and she hates using products that all reek of Dettol.
    Yes, it is indeed very annoying. So most of the time i avoid anything which requires me to use gloves.
    Funny thing is, people always tend to say they are allergic to stuff they hate. My friend goes she's allergic to borocolli, however i've seen her eat it a few times - forced to eat it. Apparently its healthy.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha, I meant that the only stuff that she can use smells like Dettol, and she hates it. She'd much rather use products with nice smells like mango, strawberry, cocoa, that sort of thing. But she... can't, for some reason. I have no idea how her allergy works. Heh, if I saw someone eating broccoli, I'd definitely have no reason to think they were allergic to broccoli.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Im allergic to cats and dogs, though I've had both as pets. Certain dogs give me a rash, and certain cats make my airways close and my eyes get red and swollen. Im also allergic to down (items stuffed with feathers). If I sleep on a down pillow my asthma gets bad, and I sneeze.
    I have many of the typical seasonal allergies... But I also have a symptom thats a bit unusuall... When the seasons change I break out in a rash sometimes! Gross right?

Well that was kind of embarrassing to admit, But no worries... Im not contagious
    ... Not Ever Again...

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Blue_rebel: That must be real sad for her. I mean, i don't think i could survive with using products that only smell like Dettol. Hopefully she can find a cure of some sort to her allegry.
    LOL, yea well people just hate broccolli so they make it seem as if they are allergic to it. Its true. I've seen it happen before. However they sometimes wind up with it in their stomach because , apparently its good for you.
    I had a friend in primary who was allergic to grass. He couldn't sit on it, only stand. If he did sit on it, he would get rashes on his legs.

Im allergic to cats and dogs, though I've had both as pets. Certain dogs give me a rash, and certain cats make my airways close and my eyes get red and swollen. Im also allergic to down (items stuffed with feathers). If I sleep on a down pillow my asthma gets bad, and I sneeze.
    I have many of the typical seasonal allergies... But I also have a symptom thats a bit unusuall... When the seasons change I break out in a rash sometimes! Gross right?

Well that was kind of embarrassing to admit, But no worries... Im not contagious
    I've never heard of an allergy to cats and dogs before. This is the first time. Well i guess i've learnt something new.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's probably something in their fur that causes the rash.

Yeah, she can't use perfume or scented sprays either, but she CAN use powder, which is a bit of a relief, because she can at least block out the medicinal smell with talcum powder. Broccoli is definitely good for you! All veggies are good for you. Plus, broccoli's got calcium too, though not as much as milk and other dairy products.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5