Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alone.

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

Re: Alone.

What do you mean by "came back on the wrong day"? What day is the right day? X)
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Newbie Tha Viruz v1.1 Champion, Follow the Leader Champion, Shootin Hoops Champion, 7UP Basket Bots Champion, Freekick Football Champion, Freekick Challenge Champion, Sweet Ride Skate Champion, Polar Jump Champion, Bird Flu Champion, Aitchu Champion, Beach Bobbing Bob Champion, Shuffle The Penguin Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, 2D Knock-Out Champion, Cocoon Island Champion, Inanity Champion, Numbles - Search Champion, Combo! Champion, FruitDrop Champion, HangARoo v2 Champion, Mencia Meltdown Champion, Sue's Garden Champion Nollie is off to a good start Nollie's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I came back when it's so dead -_- I never come back in the right day

Thanks

Oh I see. Well, you'll be happy to know that those of us still alive are pretty nice.

Newbie Tha Viruz v1.1 Champion, Follow the Leader Champion, Shootin Hoops Champion, 7UP Basket Bots Champion, Freekick Football Champion, Freekick Challenge Champion, Sweet Ride Skate Champion, Polar Jump Champion, Bird Flu Champion, Aitchu Champion, Beach Bobbing Bob Champion, Shuffle The Penguin Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, 2D Knock-Out Champion, Cocoon Island Champion, Inanity Champion, Numbles - Search Champion, Combo! Champion, FruitDrop Champion, HangARoo v2 Champion, Mencia Meltdown Champion, Sue's Garden Champion Nollie is off to a good start Nollie's Avatar
    Thanks

O-O oooo I am happy. And yes most people are nice.

Thanks

*smiles* In fact, out of the hundred and so friends I've made here, only 1 is online on a regular basis. The others have left.

Thanks

O-O dang ....... yeah i'm late... totally late.. eff.

Thanks

Extremely late.... Oh well, better late than never. X)

yui
    Newbie yui is off to a good start yui's Avatar
    Thanks

is this only for loniness on the forums or anywhere? cuzz it seems like its only for the forums...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast