+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Alone this Valentine's Day?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Alone this Valentine's Day?

Anyone here without a Valentine? I am. In fact, I work this V-Day!

I was thinking: Why don't we start a trend? I'm alone, I'll buy myself chocolates/flowers and take myself to a movie. Hell, if I'm lucky, I can get to second base. LMAO!!

No, all jokes aside, anyone not doin' anything this V-Day? If so, why not?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alone this Valentine's Day?

Everyone is doing SOMETHING. We all gotta live. I wrote a jouranl about my V-day plans... And I can clearly see ho UNCELEBRATED valentines day is for many people. Alot of people just dont care.

I do tend to get lonely on Valentines day. Just knowing there is all kinds of lovey dovey romance in the air that I am not a part of. Makes me feel sort of... left out?

But I DO celebrate valentines day. I have always been romantic, when I had someone to be that way with. Since that hasn't been the case in years, I just look at it as an oppertunity to show love. And I have plenty of other people who I love (not romantically). So I just do special things for them. and at the end of the day I have pretty well distracted myself from any feelings of lonelyness.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a lady, but myself and a couple friends are going to rock our faces off at a concert, (which if your lady was prudy, makes my v-day way better than a guy with a girl).

I find a day of love pointless anyway. Shouldn't you be loving your woman everyday? I know I would.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Feb 12, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know...
    some people have given me roses and chocolates already..yea!
    even though i get a lot of stuff(roses and chocolate, not sex!), Valentine's Night and am alone...
    in a way i hate it, V-day kind of depresses me because i feel too young to o anything but too young to do nothing. i can have a girlfriend, but i d k..i like being alone sometimes.
    so during the day,-surrounded by people
    at night- at home, drawing and listening to music in my house..alone.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I have a girl, but she moved to a different state the other day. now I will have to be alone v.v These are reasons why I dislike V-day. And why dating in somewhat overrated. but I have her. So I dont need V-day to show her I love her. I been with her this long (amlosy 1 yr.), so I find it kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Sol-x; Feb 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

not bad but all i will be doing this V-day is playing video games with my friends and i also might be on AO, other than that, no i'm not doing anything and the friend part, well is was just kidding, i will be alone this V-day.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Anyone here without a Valentine? I am. In fact, I work this V-Day!

I was thinking: Why don't we start a trend? I'm alone, I'll buy myself chocolates/flowers and take myself to a movie. Hell, if I'm lucky, I can get to second base. LMAO!!

No, all jokes aside, anyone not doin' anything this V-Day? If so, why not?
    well i'm not doing anything since i don't have a man but hey i've always got my friends

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a girl I really really really like and she feels the same way about me, unfortunetly her pairents will not let her go out with eny one till she is done with all her schooling, I can respect that, but it still SUCKS!! Well, I decided that I am going to get her a braiclet for V-day, well, Sunday actually sense that is the only time I can see her. So I will be getting her something, unfortunatly we have to spend the day apart.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast