Thanks

Re: Alone this Valentine's Day?

I've once liked V day,but... no more.
    Martin Z

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercat2000 View Post
    same with me, i can't date till i am 16, i dislike my parents for making that rule.
    Haha. that's funny. My daughter can't date till she's grown and out my house!! LOL

Seriously though, my boyfriends already told me he's going to threaten any boy that comes around our daughter with his guns. (She's only a month old currently so it's a long ways away and he'll have plenty of time to mellow.)

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Haha, well im alone this valentines day as well. Im in the Ok to date and what not, but...my standards are somewhat high. (At least to other people anyways...-__-)
    Plus its not like people usually waltz up to me asking, "Hey wanna be my Valentine?"
    I hope no one actually does that just out of the blue to someone and is being serious...

But im not doing much...Possibly buy candy from the dollar store and chow down on a whole buch of crap, but hell thats a great day to me. X3 I dont need a man in my life on some made-up holiday...
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    WOW! It sounds like you two got a potentially awesome relationship ahead of you. It sucks that she can't see you on that level for a while. But, stick to your guns man. If you like her like you say you do and if you and her are on the same page; just make sure you two are usin' the same bookmark. I think that things'll work out for you two so long as neither of you lose intrest.

Good luck to ya man!
    Thanks. Yeah, the only thing I am scared of is her no longer being interested in me. I know it will be a few years before she and I can actually date and be more then just friends, but I am a very patient guy when it comes to relationships and am more then willing to wait. All be it I couldn’t say that to her do to the fact her mom was there and I can only imagine the problems that would cause. So I told her that it wasn’t a problem because she will always be a close friend and that I will be there for her. Which is kind of a hint, hint, wink, wink sort of thing which put a smile on her face so I hope she understood what I meant. But, the time we do spend with each other we always ask how each other are doing as well as find out more about each other so we are getting some where at least. Like I said how ever, I am scared that she mite lose interest do in part of how slow it’s going as well and or because her parents told her to.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have someone (OMG) But we can't be together for it. I'm even working on Valentines. But oh well. In a few years it won't matter one single solitary bit.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I have someone (OMG) But we can't be together for it. I'm even working on Valentines. But oh well. In a few years it won't matter one single solitary bit.
    Congradulations NevesElocin. Sorry to hear that the two of you will not be able to be there with each other this V-day, but never the less I hope for the best for you two.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Man this valentines I hope I am not alone either, Maybe if I am lucky I can spend it with this guy I love....idk....he might have plans. But if not then I plan to spend it alone or with my sis. Fun fun right? lol

Newbie Anakai Tsukishima is off to a good start Anakai Tsukishima's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Alone this Valentine's Day?

Would it be bad if I said Valentine's day disgust me? My first relationship ever happened on this day two years ago. You probably wonder how old I am and why I started dating late.. Well if you don't too bad i'mma tell you. I'm 19, reason for me dating so late was because I was stuck in school trying to survive while making my mother happy. She never got the joy of graduating like I did. I do have someone but he and me are kinda iffy right now, so I hope things don't blow over and I get screwed. I hope that everyone else has a good Valentine's Day. I know I won't. </3 :]
    .Ŧħę Fäłłěń Đřęăм. Į Ŵāʼnŋā Ķįŝş Ĩń Ţĥě Đāŗķ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast