+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Alone this Valentine's Day?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Alone this Valentine's Day?

I wasn't alone. Was eating sushi and going to cinema with my ex. It wasn't my decision actually ... The whole date was kinda akward. Anyway, it's over now.
    Lucky me ... xD
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Atomic. Yeah, I know where she works and where she goes to school... No I wasnt stalking her, she told me... I got her a really nice braclet so I really hope she likes it, I am going to give it to her tomarow when she is done with work.

I know its going to be a while, dont remind me. But hopefully I can do enough kiss assing with her parents and then they might let her and I go out.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

yup yup yup, single today... just got out of a relationship last month so im not really bothered by it all... today i worked 11am to 8pm got off of work.. hung out with friends and played some ssbb... and now im home online on here... so i basically spent valentines at work...
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

yup all alone, but not alone alone just a loner infront of the monitor mumbling about how i love my self and cut paper hearts and blow them away and say "hun you surprised me"

No.

well yes, i'm insane.

writing letters to my self helps too, it makes me feel less loved, wait maybe the opposite, oh who cares.

ok, so yeah to answer the question, i'm alone, together with my alone also friends who hang around my forum on v-day.

so yeah, that makes it easier

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Loners on the night of 14th February actually have their own special day called..

Single's Awareness Day

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my V-day went down in flames... Her parents basicly put up the wall between her and I... And I am sure they got rolls of barrbed wire and a 100 yards of land mines behind that wall. Well I suppose its a good thing that I was not able to give her V-day gift sense her family doesnt want me to speak to her and the gift was really expensive... Sheesh talk about over protective. Oh well, my blind wanderings sourch for the love from that speciel some one continues...
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well my V-day went down in flames... Her parents basicly put up the wall between her and I... And I am sure they got rolls of barrbed wire and a 100 yards of land mines behind that wall. Well I suppose its a good thing that I was not able to give her V-day gift sense her family doesnt want me to speak to her and the gift was really expensive... Sheesh talk about over protective. Oh well, my blind wanderings sourch for the love from that speciel some one continues...
    Well, that's sad to hear. I bet it was hard to find that present. And pay for it for that matter.
    But, Scourge, even though this now is a bit offtopic, let me tell you one thing: They seriously shouldn't be able to shield your one love from you. You should be the one to do something against that, not just accept it as you do at the moment.
    They will shield her away just as long as they see that this will work. If you show them that you don't care whatever they try to put up to part you, and you still manage to see her somehow, then those parents of her can't do a single thing. I mean c'mon you are adult. I bet you are able to bridle against them.
    Don't let your love be destroyed because of some parents. I'm sure if they see how much you love each other, they will allow you to see her regularly. Or at least let you see her on such an important day as Valentine's day must have been for the two of you. Just because they know they can't shield her off for ever.
    You can say whatever you want, yes, I'm still 17 and don't know much about the world, but I've already seen some similar things and experienced them too, so I at least know a bit about what I'm babbling.
    A good friend of mine is gay and you know what his ex-friend did to be with him? He was 16 at that time by the way. To be with him, he moved from countryside to Vienna. Firstly, his parents were shocked because they found out that he was gay and secondly of course, because he wanted to leave them. They argued a lot, as you can imagine and I don't want to tell everything here, but in the end he was able to move to Vienna. He loved him so much that he didn't care what his parents would tell him, ignoring all the obstacles laid into his path. So he went to Vienna, attended a new school there and lived and still lives with him, being good friends. So if you really have the will, I believe you can achieve everything you want.
    It was similar with me. I wasn't allowed to see my ex very often, since I had many things to do in school etc. I argued with my parents a lot too but I didn't care and just left home. After some time they realised that it won't make any sense to try to hold me back. That way, I was allowed to see her much much more often. That was wonderful.
    What I want to say is, that you can be with your love if you really want to. In the end parents have less power about one than they can imagine. I mean, we're human beings after all, having our own will. I understand that you wouldn't want to stand against someone else's parents, but I think at least your hopefully-soon girlfriend should stand up against them for you.
    Of course, if you say that it isn't that important and you can wait, I have to accept that ... I wouldn't understand however since it is the most important thing for me to be with the one I love and I guess it's the same with many other people too.
    I don't mean to offend you with this, I just wanted to present my opinion on this, maybe it helps you in any way. To make some steps forward in your relationship. Because, why would you have to wait for your love if you can have it sooner?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Aw, dude! That sucks to hear.

But hey, ya never know. Maybe the two of you will find some loop-hole in their system or some kind of flaw in their defenses (as far as their proctectiveness over their daughter is). Or maybe she's good at spotting land mines and evading barbed wire, LOL. *Sorry, was that too soon?*

What I'm sayin' is that if it's meant to be with you two, it'll happen. It's not the end of the world and it definetly shouldn't change how the two of you feel about each other.
    Ya smell what I'm sizzilin'?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast