+ Reply to Thread

Thread: America's Debt Clock

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

America's Debt Clock

Hi every one. I was just wondering has any of you seen the "America's Debt Clock: Real Time"? It looks so horrible I mean the debt goes up about 50,000 dollars every second! I was just thinking about that if it goes up so fast, How and Why? it says on average every citizen owes about 40,000 dollars. THATS HORRIBLE!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America's Debt Clock

There are so many of these clocks out there. There was the cost of war clock when we went into Iraq. There was the nuclear clock, and now the deficit clock.

I am more interested in finding out how they come up with it. But remember the movie Watchmen when Dr. Manhattan says a doomsday clock is as valid at predicting future as a picture of air is to a man drowning.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

That's not exactly what I ment. I ment was why are we in debt and how and why does it go up sooo fast

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm.. car accidents, medical conditions, college, oh my. Just think about all the highly expensive things that happen.

Most of the people I know owe medical debt, car debt, or student loans. Its not really a big shocker that people are in that much debt. Once you grow up an experience these things you will realize debt is easy to get into.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with zev, once you get out into the real world and start making your own life away from home, debts right around the corner. i just started working in august and im already in medical debt by 1000. No medical insurance doesnt help and students tend to roll around in debt to pay off the schools they attend. Credit cards are another big debt collector, big reason why alot of americans get into debt from the get go

its normal to find debt for everyone somewhere in their life time.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

There's nothing new about this country's rising debt. As Zev said, as soon as you grow up and start taking on certain responsibilities, you start taking on debt.

I've been in debt since I was 18. First thing I did when I left home was got a credit card... Bad move! I owe the government money for missing army supplies after I got discharged. There's a little more debt. I owe Verizon because they never switched names on my contract when I gave my friend my phone... Even more debt. Let's not even bring up the thousands of bucks I owe for going t the hospital with no insurance. *ugh, I feel sick just thinking about all the money I owe*

My point is: you're in debt the moment you turn 18 and/or move out of your parents house. Our country owes other countries money as well, so there's another reason debt in this country goes up. It's like being in debt is this country's new favorite past time.

Thanks

ok ok ok you guys are gonna call me really childish i know it but seriously if all this is happening why cant they just clear it? I mean really sometimes the clock and all the debt just seem like a cry for attention and on another point i kinda know what you mean by always being i n debt because I owe money to the band lol .... anyways

+ Reply to Thread