+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

What does AO think about this?? I have been wondering my mind off about this topic. Do you think it was right for Brad to leave Jen like that?!! They were so cute together. I mean, don't get me wrong, Angelina is one beautiful chick, but Jen is so very classy and beautiful as well..she looks nice too! I just can't believe he left her. I know this is old news, but I was just wondering, and wanted to know what you guys think. So what do you guys think on this matter?? AND after leaving jen, Brad tells Angelina that he still has feelings for her!!! WTH. He needs to get himself together. Jen didn't deserve that. I love love love Angelina Jolie, but I don't think she should have done what she did. Yes, it was mostly Brad's fault for leaving his wife..but still...Angelina could have put a stop to it as well. What do you think?

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

i thnk angelina sucks and jen is the hottest chic in hollywood.
    just my opinion

dont know why brad would leave. but he is an idiot anyways.
    like i said jenn is hot
    angelina just has big lips. no reason to leave whatsoever

MICHIERU RULES ALL

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't see behind the scenes, only what we read thru the mass media. Obviously Brad was more in love with Angelina, hence the split with Jen. One must still respect Brad as he followed his heart rather than playing with 2 women at once.

Love can be very nice, but at the same time very cruel.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure you've seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Did you see the intensity between the two?? That right there tells you why he left. But I do agree with you, it isn't enough of a reason to leave his Jennifer. Gorgeous...Loyal....She was everything a man could ask for in a wife. And everything a woman would want to be for a man. He made I mistake in my opinion. But all happens for the best, I suppose.

@DB: I agree. He did follow his heart. Better to actually split with Jen than to continue playing her. Love does come with its downfalls.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know WHY he split with his wife, but he chose to marry her, and as DB said "Brad followed his heart" and married Jen. So he should've stayed with her. Bah ...! Sometimes the media get's too overwhelmed than they already are about their celebrities. it's still a brave, "UN"romantic and selfish move, to me anyway. ^_^
    Just my opinion...

Thanks

I agree Rave. It was a selfish move he made there. I mean, he LEFT his wife!! She was so good to him, she didn't deserve that heartbreak! He was just messing around with Angelina..he didn't have to go all the way and LEAVE Jennifer I feel bad for her. She looked really happy with him. But she's taking it well. She's not crying over it like most girls and shaving her head like a certain someone we know - don't want to say names - BRITTNEY. Sorry. Couldn't help it.

Ah. Alright Hassun. Thank you for moving it.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Feb 27, 2007 at 02:53 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This isn't Sensory Pleasures material. Cyber Lounge at best.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Right? Wrong? Like, who cares? He's got his reasons, and eventually both parties did agree to split up, even though Jen was upset about it. You can't trust anything the tabloids say, but though I don't want to judge Brad Pitt's actions I can't help but think he's a bit of a lout for breaking up with Jen. But yeah, he had his reasons. And he seems happy with Angie, so let's just sit back and wait for another fight to break out elsewhere.

And while we're on the topic of celebrity couples breaking up, I'm VERRRRRY upset about Ryan Philippe & Reese Witherspoon's split. Very, very upset.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast