+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Yes, well I personally find it entertaining. It entertains me. When I'm in line to pay for my groceries, I do look at those magazines in the racks. And when I see something like, "BRAD AND ANGELINA SEPARATED!" it makes my eyes bulge. I like this kind of stuff. But it isn't for everyone, I suppose.

o.O and I'd do it anytime, any place koga!! >D

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm ya i find it kind of stupid to but hey it does start people yapping about it for some reason lol. I do get tired of hearing about celebrates lives though since I live in LA and you see it on the every news channel, gossip magazine, newspaper, and probably hear people yappin about it at work. Gah must escape it! ^^

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Hm ya i find it kind of stupid to but hey it does start people yapping about it for some reason lol. I do get tired of hearing about celebrities lives though since I live in LA and you see it on the every news channel, gossip magazine, newspaper, and probably hear people yappin' about it at work. Gah must escape it! ^^
    Time to pack your stuff and move Silvertoekee...

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha I have thought about it Hassun but boyfriend likes it here and I am stuck at the moment ^^.

Thanks

Well then I would suggest to maybe ignore all the celebrity excitement that is going on over there?? Although that might be a bit hard to do seeing how you live in celebrity central ^ ^;; ....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh. After I get out of NYU I'm going to fade into the background and make big bucks being a cinematographer, and no one will bug me until I win an Oscar. That is, if I'm right about cinematographers not getting bugged.

Apparently Angelina got really miffed because Jen invited Brad's parents to a Thanksgiving dinner. Like, wtf? I don't trust the papers, but if Angie really did that I'm afraid I don't think much of her.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Apparently Angelina got really miffed because Jen invited Brad's parents to a Thanksgiving dinner. Like, wtf? I don't trust the papers, but if Angie really did that I'm afraid I don't think much of her.
    I think you meant Jen, rebel-chan. Well, personally I can't believe she'd do such a thing either. Well, actually I can. I mean, she was really close with his parents. They really liked her. And if she wants to invite them over for dinner, by all means, do so!! I mean, Brad WAS her husband. It's not her fault they're not together anymore. He left her for Angie. And personally, I think he knows he made a mistake. I mean, he told Angelina himself that he still had remaining feelings for Jen. Whatever. Smooth move there, Mr. Pitt. Angelina doesn't have a right to be mad. Jennifer knew his parents before her and developed a relationship with them. SO, if I were her I'd just shut the hell up and stay quiet. She shouldn't have come between JenxBrad. But it wasn't entirely her fault. Brad's the idiot who decided to leave. Oh well. May that happy love triangle find a way to enclose itself.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I did mean Angelina. She's a baby for yelling her head off at BRAD just because his ex-wife invited his parents over for dinner. Even if she wanted to pick a fight she could have yelled at Jen instead. Poor, poor Brad. Makes me want to go and give him a hug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast