+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Wow, so she really did yell at Brad? She yelled at Brad because Jennifer invited his parents over for dinner?? Man, is she acting childish at the moment. She shouldn't be saying anything at all. She's the one who took Brad away from Jen! The least she could do is keep her mouth shut about the incident! Damn, sometimes people act so foolishly. Oh well. At least now Brad is starting to get a taste of what he asked for..

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose he must've dealt with it okay, since they're on good terms and all now. *shrugs* The only thing left is for Angie to be friends with Jen, just like how Nicole and Katie are on good terms.

Thanks

Jennifer Aniston friends with Angelina Jolie? I really don't see that happening. If I were Jen, I'd be furious at Angelina, but even more upset at Brad. But even so, I wouldn't try and go out of my way to "make amends" with the woman who 'stole' my man.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgive and forget, as I always say. Well, not necessarily forget, but forgive. The world would be a much happier place... especially Tinseltown.

Thanks

Tinseltown? o__O;; never heard of it. lol. Well yes, forgive and forget is always a better way to go, but realistically, it isn't the way most people choose. Or rather, can do. Maybe Jen would be able to forgive Brad for hurting her so, and Angie for taking part in it. But I don't think they'd ever become "friends", y'know? In my opinion, anyways...

Thanks

Only time will tell. *shrugs* I'm sure Angie's got it in her to make peace with Jen. Oh, and Tinseltown is one of the many names for Hollywood.

Thanks

Ah. All right. Well, Angie may have it in her to make peace with Jen (she is a good person.. well, from what I notice of her). And I don't think Jen'll hesitate to make her amends with Angelina as well. Maybe even Brad, who knows? Only time can tell. It just saddens me that he left her. And then she has to sit there and watch him be all cutsey, fatherly with Angie and their children. It's as if none of it was ever meant for Jen. Well, all things happen for a reason, I suppose. Hold in there Jennifer!

Thanks

You can tell from the number of breakups. Things are... tough when you're both Hollywood powerhouses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast