+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Things are... tough when you're both Hollywood powerhouses.
    Yeah, and to me that sucks. I mean, think about it. There hasn't been not one couple where both people work in the acting buisness, and have stayed together for atleast six years. Not anyone I know. And to me, it's a little mysterious.. yet somehow, it all connects to each other by one thing:

paparazzi.

This makes me believe that it really isn't the famous people's fault entirely. Paparazzi does make everything worse for them. Wow. That's sad. I really thoughth Reese and Ryan would stay together. But they didn't... The reason I brought them up in this thread is because it pertains to what I'm talking about. They're one of the few couples who I thought would stay together. But not even after four/five... six years, they split.

Brad and Angie are two pretty tough cookies. So I think their 'togetherness' will last. We'll see.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Angelina, Brad, and poor Jennifer

Well... Catherina Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have been married for a while now. Courtney Cox and David Arquette too. And I'm sure there are others out there whose names I just can't think of right now. I don't think it's the paparazzi that is the main reason for all those splits, though. IMO, it's more a case of not seeing each other enough, being exposed to too many hot co-actors/actresses, stress and LOTS of competition. If I were, say, Ryan Philippe, I'd be a little miffed at the fact that I'm earning much less than my WIFE (well, ex-wife now), who's Hollywood's top-earning actress. >__>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5