Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anger

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Anger

Ever had that time when you just wanted to unload on someone for no reason at all, just yell, insult indirectly? Well this is a good place, just let your anger flow through your mind onto you message and really let it fly!
    fear the reaper

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Anger

Yeah I had it a couple times...
    But sometimes it wasnt right to do it...
    Cause I would have hurted a innocent person...
    Then it isnt right right??...I'm not sure...
    But I've let slipped it and just let it flow out of my body...
    And it felt great...It was relieving...
    Maybe this sounds silly...
    But sometimes I'm affraid of it just to let it fly...
    Cause sometimes I would be blind by rage...
    And I dont know how to handle it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    Ever had that time when you just wanted to unload on someone for no reason at all, just yell, insult indirectly? Well this is a good place, just let your anger flow through your mind onto you message and really let it fly!
    ANger is never a good feeling and never a good stage to think... the most stupid desicions are taken when they are taken under the effects of anger. The best friends can be hurt if the anger is under the words said to each other in a moment of conflict. For me it is never a good idea to let the anger take over you, if you need to let it flow then go to a quiet and lonely place where you are not going to hurt anyone, not physically or emotionally. Then go back to the conflict with a better mind and attitude and you'll see how easier is to talk and to negociate and get to a solution... keeping friends and everyone in good standings. (miost of the time)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

that is what this area is for, if you have anger channel it here and just let loose, then you can go anywhere after that and not fear hitting anyone else with it.
    fear the reaper

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I hate lowlifes who end relationships badly, who doesn't even have the dignity to do it sensitively and privately coz they are scared of your reaction. They lead you on instead of being frank. There is all this anger and bitterness I feel and I just screams at the world with all my frustration.

That creep who lied, ignored me and is so stupidly selfish that he used me for a scapegoat to blame all his problems on when he was the one with the problem. I hate people like that. Some people aren't emotionally there and just plain jerks. I can't believe the crap I have to tolerate. Some people just don't have any considerations for others feelings.

I will never again trust dysfunctional insane bigots who is a total waste of space to my feelings. I deserve better.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD yes i do that but not to much XD ummm like 12% lol ... i unload on my sister and she don't feel sad or cry and that because when i unload on her she say: what is wrong what did happen are you ok ? lol that what happen ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    ANger is never a good feeling and never a good stage to think... the most stupid desicions are taken when they are taken under the effects of anger. The best friends can be hurt if the anger is under the words said to each other in a moment of conflict. For me it is never a good idea to let the anger take over you, if you need to let it flow then go to a quiet and lonely place where you are not going to hurt anyone, not physically or emotionally. Then go back to the conflict with a better mind and attitude and you'll see how easier is to talk and to negociate and get to a solution... keeping friends and everyone in good standings. (miost of the time)

oh yes! i definetly need to work on my anger i can remember when there was i time i was soo mad for no reason at all i would pick up the heaviest thing i could find in my room that i could pick up with one hand and throw it against the wall because i love to hear the sound it made when it crashed onto the floor!
    but ive learned to pick my battles with people and different situations
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Well that's a good thing then blackrose92...
    I still have to learn to deal with it...
    Cause sometimes I hurt others with it...
    That's because I cant think clearly anymore...
    I'm let's say blind by anger...
    So I have a way to go...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast