Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anger

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anger

i'm not really the type of person to yell or get anger easy..im mostly clam about the things that upset me..i tend to cry or write my feelings down on paper instead..or call someone close to me who i trust and is a good listener..for me just getting to express my anger is rare for me..im usally, a happy person, with good thougts and think of the good in ppl..but i can admit there were times when i got to the point of wanting to hit someone or make them go away forever but i just walked away and let it out on paper or excerise..lol

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

alright, lets keep up the anger. It feeds me.... jk, seriously anything else?
    fear the reaper

Newbie Mitzuechan is off to a good start Mitzuechan's Avatar
    Thanks

I get angry but only in my dreams.
    When i do it's pure anger. I once still had anger when i woke up and when i was at school. I let out my anger and I scared many people. A knife almost went into an old friend.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]you can be what you can't
    If you just try!!
    [SIZE="1][FONT]

Thanks

well, that is interesting.... just let it all out, thats what this area is used for, lets keep it up!
    fear the reaper

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the gain of anger? what do you get with anger?I have got to the conclusion that you get nothing... one gets nothing if one lets the anger take over the situation. It takes more guts to get the anger controlled than to let the anger go.
    I admire anyone who can get over the anger in order to solve a conflict. that person has more character than who says to have a 'lot of character' based on the anger... the more angry the stronger the character.... I think it is totally the opposite.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure everyone's gotten angry at some stage in their life, usually as a result of the actions of another. The real question is how angry. There's simple irritation to downright despise and scorn. I don't particularly see the point to anger either, but I guess it's a way of expression. When people tolerate, hold back, and are forced to put up with situations they're clearly not satisfied with, it's only a matter of time before they crack.

I find that the best way to cope with all that pent-up frustration is to work yourself to the point of exhaustion, then sleep it off or something. It usually works for me. You'd be amazed at the amount of energy you acquire when angered. All that extra adrenaline rushing through your body is not always a bad thing.

Thanks

I dont see why you just dont vent here, maybe you have something you want to say about somebody that you kept pent up inside, just let it out and stop trying to disclaim my thread!
    fear the reaper

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    I dont see why you just dont vent here, maybe you have something you want to say about somebody that you kept pent up inside, just let it out and stop trying to disclaim my thread!
    You really don't wanna hear him when he's angry, which isn't all that often so I don't think he'll be able to vent even if he wanted to.

Well I don't get angry easily, but I do get irritated easily. When angered I'm irrational, when irritated I'm still rational. For example, most mornings I catch the train to school, during peak hour so it's crowded. I'm literally squashed against the wall, so it's not exactly a pleasant experience. What really irritates me though, is when other people in the same carriage think it's funny to push and shove each other. I've gotten bruises from trains because of them. Stupid, inconsiderate jerks.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast