+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anger Management

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Anger Management

i have another way to manage anger
    get a stuffed dummy that's life sized
    tape a face of someone you don't like
    on it and pummel it to death with a boat
    paddle while listening to some angry music.

this was is simple and it really helps as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok me ermmm i hit things........

once i brused my whole nunckels ... i hit a bin... cos i was realy pissed....with this dude and i told him the next time it would be his face ^^ he left mealot after that too ^^ so that was good ^^

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont know very well coz when im angery i cry a lot till i feel my head like's goin to explode...i dont know deal wit anger i guess...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

i work very hard to keep my anger in check. i try not to bottle it up, the damage it can cause isnt worth it. i just walk it off or go nuts on some random violent videogame. usualy something GTA or Battlefield 2142...nothing quite satisfies me than watching someones mangled body go flying through the air, it makes me giggle maniacly...i can get mad sometimes...walking by myself helps alot, kinda like counting to ten. sometime hooting and hollering helps too, to just vent...so i put on a smile and let the s*%t bounce off me. anyways its no fun to be mad, better to be happy and just dont worry...um...count to 10. yeah that works...
    Don't Panic

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anger Management

I try not to get angry,but sometimes I can get angry too easily over the least little things. Like if I'm working on something and it doesn't wanna work right I get angry or if I'm online and all of a sudden I get cut off I get angry. I don't like being angry,but sometimes people can do or say things that get you upset. I've been known to get so angry I say and do things I wouldn't normally do and I feel bad about it later. I guess everyone is like that every now and then because we can't seem to make it through one day without getting mad about something.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

honestly. anger needs to be let go of, but it also is needed to cleanse stress from our system. i find 100lb. heavy bag for 30 mins. 2x a week helps me. anyone else ?

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Screaming thats my cure
    mostly I bottle it up but if I get really mad I just prefer to walk away lock myself in my room put a pillow over my face and just scream (and cry- the tears just come automatically when I'm frutrated) till I cant scream anymore and when I'm done I fall asleep lol I'm a whole new person when I wake up lol its like all the weight has been lifted then I can be nice enough to forgive whoever pissed me off *sighs* been like that since I was a lil girl >.<
    but watch out if you dont leave me alone long enough to do my "emotional cleansing" I turn into a real snotty b*t*h lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3