+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anger V2

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anger V2

Im pissed at everyone who are freakin' obsessed of how there hair is not perfect and how hot they think they are and they think there not perfect enough so, they have to rip out there hair or throw up everywhere. DUDE! God made you who you are. Freakin' deal with it. I mean. I would wear eye liner and lip balm and I very rarely straighten my hair because, i'm too lazy. But, I see chicks wearing mascara and wayyy too much make up. And, i mean a lot. A lot looking like a clown. And, they wear freakin' booty shorts and really tight shirts that you can see there boobs popping out of it. That's just really gross. D:<

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hear that, I agree, just be how you are, make-up shows your insecurities
    fear the reaper

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't exactly call this anger, but mostly just frustration...and it is just an insignificant matter, but it bugs me how my brother and father strongly insist that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a Mario game... >_>

Main excuse: "It has Super and Bros. in the title, they (Nintendo) assume people catch on that it is a Mario game.". :/ I say it is a "Nintendo All-Stars game", you know, Super Smash Bros. is really it's own unique series, not just another bunch of Mario games.

Sorry if that is a bit of a cop out answer, I'll try think of something more suitable for sometime soon, I just wanted to get that little bit out of my system. :P

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember one time that My GF wanted to see my family for thanksgiving. I didnt want her to see my F'ed up family. But she really wanted to meet them, so I said sure. OK, I live in queens, NY. I live 3 blocks away from my G-ma, where we always have Turkeyday. My GF came all the way from jersey to see them. I picked her up and everything. When I get to me G-ma's house, no one was home (apparently). I called the house, knocked on the door, I called out for my G-ma, and still no answer. But the wierd thing is, she NEVER goes anywhere without her car. And her car was still in the driveway. So I called my brother to see what was going on. He said he will call her and call me back and tells whats the what. 20 minutes later. He calls me back, saying that They were going to do turkeyday ay my "dads" house, who lives all the way in the bronx. Mind you, not a soul told me that was the plan. And on top of all that, all call me B****ing about how they didnt want me there. Mind you my GF was there for the whole thing. So me and her spent turkeyday doing nothing but watch movies and order take-out at my house. because my own family (I use that term loosely) wanted to do thanksgiving without me, my GF was depressed, feeling that they didnt want to see her since she was white, and Im black ><.

OK,OK, imma just stop now before I start to rant about my problem like a maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I just thought of something...it makes me made when someone gets my age wrong when it's getting put in a newspaper. >_<

Yes, I've been in a newspaper before, but I'll have you know it didn't come from a pleasant experience, or anything of any good whatsoever...

Back when I lived in Ontario (lived there most of my life, and want to move back there. >_<), sometimes while my mother was working, we (me and the rest of the family (my brother, and my father)) go in to town to just browse around in stores, and get a few supplies we need.

Anyways, one day, when we came from the dollar store with my new toy gun with the ORANGE tip on it (>.<), and went back to wait at the car for a bit, I was just outside checking it out.

What I did was pretty stupid though, even though it did clearly have a bright orange tip at the end of it...I was pointing the gun at passing traffic pulling the trigger as if trying to hit fast moving objects...

Then when my mother gets out from work and gets in the car, just as we're pulling out of the parking spot, there are police behind us shouting to stop the car, they had guns drawn and everything, a traumatic experience indeed...

One by one each of us got out of the car, and were checked for if any of us had a weapon on us (-_-'), then eventually checked the car and found the TOY gun...

Afterwards somebody (not a policemen this time) came and asked a few questions, including my age, and when the papers came out, my age was listed as a year younger than I was at the time. >_>

I guess what I am most angry about in that whole scene is that some fool called the police telling them I was pointing a gun at the passing traffic, and causes me to fear for my life and the family's. >.<

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol, I guess the latest time I got angry was when the finals ended and we got back from our vacation, my sensei in kendo said that our performances were horrible, even those we thought were good!! so he had us spar and compete in exhibition matches, where the losers didnt get credit for that term, and he pitted me against the girl I was dating at the time, so i forfeited and he called me " Weak, spineless, etc." so i chased him with my stick and we fought. I got knocked out by him after a few minuetes and woke up at home, and now Im starting the term over.
    fear the reaper

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

the last time i got angry was about two days ago when me and my dad got in a fight i told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't and then he started pushing me which pissed me off then he went to swing which is where i stopped him and beat his ass for it but now that i think back on it i am sad cuase i could have dealt with it without hurting him
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Yeah, if at all possible, it's best to deal with things without getting physically and hurting anyone...

My mother makes me pretty angry at times, she can be really rude, like interuppting me everytime I start to speak, she does that with my brother and father too, but she acts like an angel in front of others, showing off, never even thinking of interrupting them...but would do it all the time around her family... >_<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast