+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal Cruelty

Some people could be so heartless. Alright I was walking to my friends house a few days ago and on his street I saw a dead cat on the footpath covered in ants. I just feel so sorry for that cat. Seriously, some people are so cruel, hitting a animal and not having a care in the world, let me hit one of their family member and see how they feel.

What your opinion on animal cruelty?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

cant stand it....
    i hate watching those animal cop shows because people are so cruel to these living beings that it makes me sick. Its sad when people have to take their frustrations on an animal that will most likley not attack them because its their pet.

Some will if they have to, but it would be like me taking their child locking them in a cold room with no blankets and food and see how they feel about it then when their to weak to ask for help and are basically already in the frezzer.. (id never actually do this)
    i like when the law catches up to people like that

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well... as for a general idea... yeah... i am against animal cruelty as they are living beings too... but the sad part is... i can't really give up "omnivorism"... i still eat meat... so i guess i can't really speak well as an animal rights agent... but aside from that... i dislike the fact that some people are so cruel to animals...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually, I'm an animal lover my self and to be specific..in my family, we are dog lovers and I hate people who do cruel things to these poor cute animals..I agree with you, they are heartless!! u know what, back when i was a kid..our maid kicked our dog and i shouted at her..I know, the dog made a mistake but "kicking" a dog?? that's not fair. it's brutal..
    and I hate to see one of my pets get hurt or even DIE in front of me or when I'm away and not seeing them. I'd mourn for them for weeks and I'll hold a grudge against any person who hurts either my pets or other animals. they have feelings too you know and they're not even doing anything to them. soo cruel and bad, i can't stand it!
    Here in my place, they don't care about stray cats/dogs that's why I get mad if I see people hurting them in the streets especially when they are already crying but nobody cares. T^T huhu..

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate it. Whats the point of it?! one of my dogs was abused and he's only a year old. Found him hiding under a parked truck ><. Point is animal abuse is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated. Shame here in Ireland the goverment refuses to help groups that take in animals that have been abused >.>
    I got no idea what to say

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal cruelty is on the same level as domestic violence. You are sitting there hurting something that gives you love and affection and is actually happy when you come home. What kind of monster does that make you?

The ONLY way i can see this as acceptable is if you hunt a deer, kill it, and then make use out of its carcass. Food, furniture, clothing, you name it, so long as the kill doesn't go to waste.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah animals are like us.so we should care about them,not kill them.
    Martin Z

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal cruelty is wrong. But really if you look at society in some places people take beter care of their pets than their family which is the sad part. why cant society take great care of both humans and family as well as their pets or any animal for that matter. it is not right to make an animal suffer nor a human but in all reality thats how society runs nowadays. Me personally im against cruelty of any kind.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast