+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

Well Here in arizona animal crueity is a very serious crime and it's punishable by imprisonment, just last summer the humane soceity called the police on this 1 man for kicking his dog out in the 120 heat the cops came out and jumped him and took him away the went up for adoption at the shelter.
    hurt a animal go to prison.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'll lay it out simple;

Physically abusing, starving, and general neglect of animals, not cool. I think everyone can agree with that. The animal or pet or whatever isn't the one at fault usually, its the person for being a poor trainer.

Slaughtering animals for food, such as cows, pigs, etc., I do not see that a cruel. They're going to die no matter what, the animal kingdom has always been about the food chain, some must die so that others may live. That's not cruel, that's just life.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

In arizona you be in prison for abusing any living animal, the humane soceity even checks out reptiles.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

We have kittens in our school, roaming around the facilities. The little kids, especially the (EBIL) second graders, are always chasing the kittens and sometimes throwing them at us. I would always scold at them and tell them that they shouldn't do that because the mommy cat will get angry at them but they still do it.

People are so cruel at animals. I hate them really. Even though I don't like animals, I don't hit, kick or smack the poor creatures. I mean, there's no point right? It's just so stupid. God created animals like us. If you hurt them. You hurt God.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i agree with you on that! -.- i hate when ppl are like that it makes me disgusted -.- but the last part about them hurting God? o.0 i dont really get that part
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I also can't stand people who are hurting animals without any reason. A friend of mine hates spiders and really panics if she sees one. Most of the time, she then gets herself a book and kills it. I mean, yeah, she doesn't like spiders and fears them, still that is no reason to harm them. Furthermore, spiders in Austria aren't poisonous. Although you are thinking of dogs and such, spiders are more or less the same animals as dogs are. It's not like I watch thoroughly when walking on the street to not harm them, but I won't kill them consciously.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I also can't stand people who are hurting animals without any reason. A friend of mine hates spiders and really panics if she sees one. Most of the time, she then gets herself a book and kills it. I mean, yeah, she doesn't like spiders and fears them, still that is no reason to harm them. Furthermore, spiders in Austria aren't poisonous. Although you are thinking of dogs and such, spiders are more or less the same animals as dogs are. It's not like I watch thoroughly when walking on the street to not harm them, but I won't kill them consciously.
    wait actually i gotta disagree with you on the spider thing i mean i absolutely hate spiders ugh! but i mean if its no where near me or its really small then im not going to even touch it harm it or whatever but if its big...omg...if i can see it im going to kill thats just how i am if its in a room in my house or something you know? if its outside or in someone else's house then yea im not gonna kill i mean its there house..really? outside its there home but in my house? omg..im going to step on it and then slam a book on it just to make sure its dead and
    TECHNICALLY spiders are insects. not animals
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    wait actually i gotta disagree with you on the spider thing i mean i absolutely hate spiders ugh! but i mean if its no where near me or its really small then im not going to even touch it harm it or whatever but if its big...omg...if i can see it im going to kill thats just how i am if its in a room in my house or something you know? if its outside or in someone else's house then yea im not gonna kill i mean its there house..really? outside its there home but in my house? omg..im going to step on it and then slam a book on it just to make sure its dead and
    TECHNICALLY spiders are insects. not animals
    Yeah, I kinda thought that writing this will cause some contradictions ... And I also wasn't sure about spiders being 'animals', but accordingly to wikipedia, they are. (I really looked that on up)
    It's just that I wanted to show up that people are killing animals because the dislike or because they are disgusting. And that's a point I don't really get. It IS different of course if these animals are by any means harmful, however if they aren't I don't really understand why someone has to kill them. I'm aware of the fact that it would be difficult if you can't get them out of your house easily, but still ...
    So, let's say that you do not dislike spiders, but rats to the same extent you hate spiders ... you'd still kill them if they are in your house?
    Last edited by lapislazuli; Jan 17, 2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: writing mistake
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast