+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

It doesn't even have to be psychical abuse, it can be just the way they treat them. Our neighbors had this German dog(Weimer something?), and would just keep it out 24/7, 365 days a week. They didn't take it for walk, show it love and so on. I just hate ppl who have Dogs just for status symbols. You get a dog to give it a home and love, not just to say hey were the typical American family we have a dog. /rant

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

ugh, see, if an animal is being a pest, like an insect or a spider, I really don't care if they're another life, they're in my way, they die. I actually don't mind spiders, but if it's any other kind of insect, I hate them. If an overpopulation of deer is eating a farmer's crops that he needs in order to feed his own family, those deer have got to go. None of that is cruelty, that's just common sense and survival of the fittest.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    ugh, see, if an animal is being a pest, like an insect or a spider, I really don't care if they're another life, they're in my way, they die. I actually don't mind spiders, but if it's any other kind of insect, I hate them. If an overpopulation of deer is eating a farmer's crops that he needs in order to feed his own family, those deer have got to go. None of that is cruelty, that's just common sense and survival of the fittest.
    But in doing so, that creature could be wipe off the face of the earth one day and future generation would never experience what we experience in watching, feeding and caring for that animal. That if the race of creature is almost gone or endangered or somthing like that
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

did you see the words "extermination," anywhere in what I just said? Controlling overpopulation in animals does not mean that you wipe out every single one in existence, it means you keep track of their species and make sure they don't get too big or too small, that's the entire point. That's what annoys me about people who are crazy for animals, they assume everyone who disagrees with them thinks we're out to drive every animal to extinction, and you're simply over exaggerating our position. Not every species is endangered you know, there are plenty of animals that can become too populous and start screwing up the natural environment just as much as if a key species were endangered. Deer are known to be one of those problem animals.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

LOOK if you get reported being cruel to your pet or anyone's pet even wildlife the humane soceity and officals will jump you like very angry honets to put you away.
    animal abuse is a very serious crime, you could go to jail or prison.

Thanks

thanks for the public service announcement dude. thank god for you.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    yea i agree with you on that! -.- i hate when ppl are like that it makes me disgusted -.- but the last part about them hurting God? o.0 i dont really get that part
    lulz
    Uhh.. How do I say this...

It's like telling God that you hate His works and it's just a piece of junk... etc.

Understand?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Yeah, I get your point Dark. I mean, it is not such a serious thing for me, the whole discussion. It's not like I'm upset that all of you kill spiders (sounds strange, don't know how to write it differently), it is just nothing I'd do because I try to treat them the same way as other 'real' animals. I wouldn't just label them as pest and kill them because I hate them.
    But speaking of spiders being a pest ... Isn't the human the biggest pest living on planet earth up to date? And who controls our overpopulation?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast