+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

the point is to not be like the rest of pest.
    hurting any thing animal that defenseless is very sick and assenine. and derserves to be put out the way.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate that people with no hearts kill Innocent animals. What heartless f***ers. I mean i even adopted a guinea pig that was on the side of the road in a cage.. with no food and the water.. i think it was turpentine. I felt so bad for it. And, it's really cute!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm very mercyful person , I won't put up with insane acts on animals and reptiles, animals want to give love it be stupid to refuse thier love.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont agree with animal cruelty. I hate it when I see it. I just want to hurt the person for doing it. I dont know how anyone could so cruel to any living creature.

Now when it comes to using animals as food well Im not against it because its just life but I do think that there should be better methods to raising the animals. Becuase I know many places that are just atrocious when it comes to animals that will be used for food.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like animal cruelty,but if it's a thing I don't like I will kill it. I don't mind if spiders and roaches get killed. If u just shoot a animal for no reason that's weird. If a dog that had rabies was trying to kill u then I get it.

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Yeah, I get your point Dark. I mean, it is not such a serious thing for me, the whole discussion. It's not like I'm upset that all of you kill spiders (sounds strange, don't know how to write it differently), it is just nothing I'd do because I try to treat them the same way as other 'real' animals. I wouldn't just label them as pest and kill them because I hate them.
    But speaking of spiders being a pest ... Isn't the human the biggest pest living on planet earth up to date? And who controls our overpopulation?
    You asked "who controls our overpopulation"...? We ourselves do. Where I come from, we do so by birth control programs, state-mandated abortions, and back-alley abortions... it does not matter so long as we conform to the mandates of the State, which is good. And you? Are you not so responsible as to keep your own population levels in check? In my country we do not consider ourselves pests, but then again you are free to consider yourself a pest if you wish.

But I must conform to the topic at hand. My opinion is that the killing of animals is wrong if it is totally unjustified. However, if your killing serves a greater purpose, then you are completely free to proceed however way you want. For instance, it was only days ago that the freedom fighters of Hamas booby-trapped a zoo with explosives to prevent further Zionist advancement. Yes, comrades, a zoo and all the monkeys and lions and giraffes in it. But they did so with the preservation of Palestinian liberty in mind, and thus should not be condemned, but lauded. The death of those zoo animals shall not be in vain.

That is, as you Westerners call it, "my two cents."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mao For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Jan 19, 2009)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    LOOK if you get reported being cruel to your pet or anyone's pet even wildlife the humane soceity and officals will jump you like very angry honets to put you away.
    animal abuse is a very serious crime, you could go to jail or prison.
    (I appologiese for the terrible grammer)
    But they don't though. That's the main problem. Most people will get warnings and/or a ban on owning any other animals domestic or otherwise.

I personally can't stand animal cruelety.
    Culling animal populations isn't cruel, animals slaughtered for food isn't cruel, youthanisation of animals isn't cruel.
    Leaving an animal locked in a house then leaving town is cruel. Sticking an animal in a box then dumping in in a landfill is cruel.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    You asked "who controls our overpopulation"...? We ourselves do. Where I come from, we do so by birth control programs, state-mandated abortions, and back-alley abortions... it does not matter so long as we conform to the mandates of the State, which is good. And you? Are you not so responsible as to keep your own population levels in check? In my country we do not consider ourselves pests, but then again you are free to consider yourself a pest if you wish.
    Whatever ... It's just that I wanted to show that it is difficult to really define what a so called 'pest' is. It's the same with overpopulation. These were just given examples, how we actually plan to stop ourselves from damaging the planet and to control our population is something different.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast