+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Animal Cruelty

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    did you see the words "extermination," anywhere in what I just said? Controlling overpopulation in animals does not mean that you wipe out every single one in existence, it means you keep track of their species and make sure they don't get too big or too small, that's the entire point. That's what annoys me about people who are crazy for animals, they assume everyone who disagrees with them thinks we're out to drive every animal to extinction, and you're simply over exaggerating our position. Not every species is endangered you know, there are plenty of animals that can become too populous and start screwing up the natural environment just as much as if a key species were endangered. Deer are known to be one of those problem animals.
    But we human do not control the overpopulaiton of mankind and look at what it brought us. I'm not saying we should hunt or anything but look at the human population, there are over 6 billion people, less room to live in as of the condition of the land, too hot or cold or unstuable to live in and we are cutting or clearing land for more homes or powerpland or whaterer. China try to control the popluation count with the one child rule for couples. And there were some sucess to that but it also causes peoblrs as well in the comunity of the people as well.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

people gets mixed up on two different things, the consumption of animals and cruelty of animals, but i think animal cruelty is wrong, and many author attack the issue like books such as, Farenhiet 451,
    Humor, honesty, and honor is the key to live a pure and happy life

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    But we human do not control the overpopulaiton of mankind and look at what it brought us. I'm not saying we should hunt or anything but look at the human population, there are over 6 billion people, less room to live in as of the condition of the land, too hot or cold or unstuable to live in and we are cutting or clearing land for more homes or powerpland or whaterer. China try to control the popluation count with the one child rule for couples. And there were some sucess to that but it also causes peoblrs as well in the comunity of the people as well.
    I see you have begun to appreciate the beauty of our glorious system.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

hey, if you want to discuss the problem of human overpopulation, feel free to make a thread. I'm not about to help get this thread off-topic, so feel free to start that discussion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Mao (Jan 20, 2009)

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lets put it this way, i think hurting an animal is worse than hurting a human. one day i came home from school, and there were these boys throwing kittens down a hill.(thanks to my brother and my cousins, i know how to fight) i yelled at them to stop, they ignored me. So a fight broke out, anyway i rescued some of the kittens, but i got pretty hurt. my dad said he 's going to get a pocket knife stab it into the boy's eyes and twist it around.
    anyway. I hate all those ****s that beat up animals or neglect them, or anything. its worse than doing that to a human because how innocent the animal is.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

that is horrible @_@ ...

how can people do that , one of the times i saw a dead dog in the street and there was boys who are hitting his body with their legs! ... how could they do that , that is a very heartless thing ._. *deep sad* ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6