+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Club Ideas for school

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Club Ideas for school

In my recent school, I came and built an Anime Club. Exclusive of course. Only I and my classmates knew about it. We only had 15 or 20 members. I was voted the president. In the end, it didn't worked out. We were suppose to go on an Anime Convention, but all was busy. So, having a club is hard.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

yeah i have a club and saddly it is only at lunch and we only have like maybe 15 members i am only a freash men so i am looking to expand but now it is hard enough to keep it where it is

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I had one when I was in school, but it was an "underground" thing. Our school didnt contribute to the idea, so me and like 20 other kids made the idea, and we covered it up as a after school art club. But we kinda did like Jitsan's idea, but with no ranking system. We had tons of discussions, played games, showed off artwork, it went so well, that a freind of mine who is Japanese would sneek into school after hours, so we can learn Japanese every now and then.
    But we all graduated, but I heard that the club is still there and underground. And one of the seniors there that I know is the captain of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't wanna rub it in anyones faces but.... YEAAA! I GOT AN ANIME CLUB IN OUR SCHOOL!! AND IN MY HIGH SCHOOL! WHAT NOW?! *cough* sorry about that.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I don't wanna rub it in anyones faces but.... YEAAA! I GOT AN ANIME CLUB IN OUR SCHOOL!! AND IN MY HIGH SCHOOL! WHAT NOW?! *cough* sorry about that.
    ur not the only one! im in high school too and my school has one. it hasn't started this year yet. its starts after march break cause the club president is busy. so i can't wait til then. so there!

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    ur not the only one! im in high school too and my school has one. it hasn't started this year yet. its starts after march break cause the club president is busy. so i can't wait til then. so there!
    haha. I'm actually in it. We actually call it the S.O.S Brigade After Haruhi because, everyone watches that show in our club. So, we actually call it that. :P There's Chief, Vice Chief, Members #1-6 Are Offical. lol, I'm member #2. I actually haven't been to the meetings yet. I'm such a bad person.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

for the card games why dont you tie up with the pokemon league conest org so that you can also join them and reporesent the school.

Yugi-oh academy card games is also interesting...
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

They are, you can try that idea out. It might help getting people to join your club.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast