+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime Conventions all around

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Conventions all around

USE here, but I've only been to A-Cen (Anime Central) '07 (As Sephiroth), Youmacon '07 (As The Joker, who was commonly mistaken for Alan Gabriel) and now I'm going to A-Cen '08, again as Sephiroth, but this time I'll have a Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz on a leash, easily already the reatest Sephiroth, lol. So yeah if anyones going to A-Cen I'll be there. x.X

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

ive only been to Ohayocon, but it was great. ive done a little research, and apperantly it is the 11th largest convention in the country..

it was cool to see all the cosplay, and all the shops. the dealer's room was bigger than a High School gym, and packed with vendors selling various shwag. im definitly going back next year, and maybe even to a few other cons.

unfortuatly, i will probably not venture far out of the state for one..

and everytime i hear otakon, i remember the part in MGS where he pi$$es his pants

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only been to one myself. It was Ohayocon and man did it own. All the same reasons that Ochi Gate mentioned. I loved how availabe gundam models were there. I bought four models, three MG and one SD. Gotta have my models. lol
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I can tell you that I've been to two cons. Ohoyacon and Anime punch. Anime punch was the first one that I went too last year with my room mate we had a ball their. Ohaycon was amazing and I would definitely be going back next year. Anime Punch is run by the OSU anime club which is run twenty-four seven the whole weekend. I can't wait for anime punch which is in march or april I don't remember.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have never been to one..but i will..no i promise myself that I will go..when i do go,I know it would be great.and i hope to meet a lot friends and make new ones..But it just seems like here in the US..that most of anime conventions that i've heard of are always in NY or TX..o.o and right now..that's kinda out of my lead..(i guess I should start savin)lol^.^

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    I have never been to one..but i will..no i promise myself that I will go..when i do go,I know it would be great.and i hope to meet a lot friends and make new ones..But it just seems like here in the US..that most of anime conventions that i've heard of are always in NY or TX..o.o and right now..that's kinda out of my lead..(i guess I should start savin)lol^.^
    lol only in NY and TX??? CA!! too big ones over there AX and Fanime AND yaoi con~ ^_^ there are conventions EVERYWHERE just look on the web or newtype(it's towards the back) if you buy that magazine.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

as i live in malaysia... i don't know any anime convention here..... anime shops are also not much... i wonder when malaysia will make an anime convention so that i can find out more about anime and add on my anime series collection..... i hope so.... as i know, most of the covention held here, not much people go except some food fest convention..... that would be lots of ppl visit there... i wonder how an anime convention will be if theres really one here.... i will be the person who go everyday the convention is on... haha!
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I just went to one recently at Ohyacon, I recommend that one 100%.....it was great! They even had a rave, 2 of them actually. Also i was there with some of my friends that are also members of AO

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2