Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Dreams?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Dreams?

oh yea~ I have failed to add this nightmare of mine~ Perhaps many knows about this already.
    If Guilty gear is accepted as an anime dream, I was raped by Sol violently!

*refuses to go into details* (-_____-) baa....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I had an animeish dream where i was an Otonin and fell in love with Kin Tsuchi and we eventually were going to be married but she got sacrificed for Orochimaru's Edo Tensei so i tried to kill him but it backfired and i died....ah well. @_@
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!! What an coincedence!! LOLz

I JUST had a dream about Eureka 7 last night!! Cant remember all the details but i rememeber that some crazy things were going on and the Nirvash going ballistic and I stopped it with my own LFO. LOLz, this was a rare occasion being that I barely remember any of my dreams.

Only other one that I can really remember is that Sephiroth from FF7 was out to get me and I was running like hell!! LOLz
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dreamt that I was a Hidden Leaf Jonin fighting a whole bunch of Sand ninja...........I had the chance to fight Gaara, too.....can't remember who won though.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dreamed i could tranform into a super saiyan.............and that was random

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

These are some funny dreams LOL.

Well I had a dream a while back about Naruto. I was with Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. We were on a journey to someplace. We made camp in a forest with tents in all. And I was like "I'm sleeping with Sasuke!" Sakura was like "ME TOO!" then Sakura and I were fighting the side we were going to sleep on. She said that she would take sasuke's back because it was the best part (don't know how but yeah) And I was like "then I get the front" so sakura and I were snuggling up against Sasuke on both sides. Lol. Then Naruto I think wanted to come in also but we booted him out. So he sent this walking doll to come in the tent and I punched it out.... It was such a random dream but a funny one at that.

Newbie missys214 may be famous one day missys214 may be famous one day missys214's Avatar
    Thanks

i dremnt that i was walking with sessromu holding hands...

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I did, actually, but it was really...Od. I dreamt I was in EVA-00 and Kakashi tried to use his Lightning Blade Jutsu on me, and I stopped on him, and blood splattered everywhere. And the most disturbing part was the fact was that Naruto started humping the EVA's leg...

Yeeeeeah...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast