+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime dreams

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime dreams

This my first time starting a thread and if this idea is already taken I'm really sorry but I just have to ask this question...

Have any of you guys have had dreams of your favorite anime shows?
    If yes, please explain them.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Anime dreams

Moving to the cyber lounge.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dreams are images of things we see when we are awake, i don't now exectly how it works but it's logical to asume that we al have dreams Anime.
    I somthimes have daydreams about Anime (i never dream at night) and there usely about events and how i would have handeld in such a event, and how tings wil turn out.
    I also think about Anime that i havent seen the end of or the end wasent good or satisfying enouf, somthimes Anime ending can leave you whit a lot of unanswered questions or the storyline isn't complete or i just think what wil hapen next.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow Hassun that is a pissed off smiley i likes

Had a few dreams about Yu Yu Hakusho lately but it could be because I am rewatching that series all over again.....oh to the big cheesiness! For some reason I was helping Hiei fight some people and maybe the rest of there team was there but I dunno why weird.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah ive had some. Its usually a DBZ one. I would just love to save the day or kick some bad guys A****. I know im too old to have these dreams, guess im a kid at heart. Can you imagine seeing someone stealing your car, and go. "Hey A**hole come back here. Kamehamaha.....Take that you jerk". Down side is you need a new car.

+ Reply to Thread