Closed Thread

Thread: Anime or Musical instruments?

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime or Musical instruments?

A friend of mine asked " You prefer anime or Musical insruments? ". So I thought about it for a moment and say " both ". But why? If my answer is: " bcuz I love arts " and " I guess it's apart of me ", Then what's your answer?
    Whatever you're thinking, post here^_^ O and for the musical instruments choice, please tell what musical instruments you're playing.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Anime, because it has muscial songs have the time~! ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Shizune may be famous one day Shizune may be famous one day Shizune's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd say both! Anime with sound effects... Lovely songs that can effect your feelings. It's the same.. It's still music, right? I play the piano, guitar, recorder and violin(still learning, but I suck! I wanna quit!).

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime and musical instruments are two very different things, so you can't compare the two. It's a pointless question, really.

Newbie -Pocky- may be famous one day -Pocky- may be famous one day -Pocky-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree with Blue, Sorry. ^_^;;

However I do enjoy both anime and my groovy guitar, hehe.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Anime and musical instruments are two very different things, so you can't compare the two. It's a pointless question, really.
    I was just about to say that lol. But anyhow, just to answer your question - I'd go for anime. Sure, anime would be nothing without musical instruments to play the music, but I don't read manga for no reason. Sometimes, I prefer to just read in silence over watching anime with music.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Favorite thread

+Closed+

Closed Thread