+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Name

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Anime Name

I been really into Anime for years now and i had this particular question for the whole AO people:

What is you favorite Anime Name you really liked?
    (Describe Why you like it so much)

Well for my answer on my favorite name on Anime is more then enough; (Daisuke!!!), ever since these new anime series hit the big T.V. show i been really paying closeley attention to it whenever i hear someone calling out the name Daiusuke it feels that i act as this person even though i might have the same personality as him but my reaction to this name makes me feel like a true anime character that simply pops out of the anime world into the reality of it and face it that is what i truly believe in this whole name.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Jul 06, 2007 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Not Cmpleted the question

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Name

Mine is Hitome!!!!! From Escaflowne (Something like that)!!! For some reason I love names that start with an H, I, O, Y, L, and well I just basically love all the letters!!!! I love names thats all! So I decided I love all the names!!! So GO GO GO NAMES!!!! All naMES WILL ALWAYS SOUND SO COOL AND AWESOME!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Kyoji Kagami...thats a good name. Kagami is from Getbackers, and he is just about as cool as his name would imply. Kyoji Kagami, mr. Diamond Dust himself.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

eureka i dont know why but i like names that start with a e expect elzibith i think thats how you spell it

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like Full Metal Alcamist cause it goes so good with the anime.And i like to say it.It has a certin ring to it.I could just like the show too much who knows.I just really like it.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    I like Full Metal Alcamist cause it goes so good with the anime.And i like to say it.It has a certin ring to it.I could just like the show too much who knows.I just really like it.
    I believe the thread is asking for an actual character name. Regardless, if anyone wants to know what my favorite title is, it's Azumanga Daioh. It just sounds strange.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I away like anime names that ended in suke, as in Sasuke, Kyousuke, Kisuke, etc.

But my favorite name in Anime would have to be Kakashi Hatake.

I just think its really cool, it has a good sound to it, and the way the name sounds goes well with the character.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    I away like anime names that ended in suke, as in Sasuke, Kyousuke, Kisuke, etc.

But my favorite name in Anime would have to be Kakashi Hatake.

I just think its really cool, it has a good sound to it, and the way the name sounds goes well with the character.
    Yeah I'm rather into those names too. I like the way they aren't pronounced quite how you think they would be.

+ Reply to Thread