+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Online [The Change]

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Online [The Change]

Tag; "ao is it dead''
    Like everyone is assuming, of course not .

I've been on this forum since i was about 16., i'm now the ripe age of 21...;ugh..I've only been active for 4 years, i lurked for almost 1. I joined shortly after the whole crash...crashes thing. and witnessed when AO had "Everything Anime Online". and even the EAO site was pretty good.(then theres the EAOX or something like that still floating around.)

Having that much history is sadly a great honor to be apart of., and/or witnessed. It's quite the something when you've managed to find a home on the internet and watch it constantly changing.

If Anime Online ever goes through a "dieing" process, I'll gladly watch it's rebirth.
    The inactivity that is mistaken for AO's end is actually just the waiting for the new wave of AO's identity.

[puts away his long gray sage beard.]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    If Anime Online ever goes through a "dieing" process, I'll gladly watch it's rebirth.
    The inactivity that is mistaken for AO's end is actually just the waiting for the new wave of AO's identity.

[puts away his long gray sage beard.]

Hey if the price is right and others are interested I wouldn't mind forming an ownership group to buy up this place.

Kidding.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

those daya were pretty cool though i think
    some people still miss that 5000 post thread
    we had back then people were so talkative
    there.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Nov 19, 2008 at 07:02 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I arrived here when I was between 16 and 17 years old. I'm now 24.

What made me come?

anime wallpapers

What made me post the most?

poetry, rpg, the clans v1 and v2, the introduction section, a tad bit the debate section and the cyber lounge.

What makes me stick around?

The good old Veterans from before my time that bring a laugh or interesting subject to read up on. That and the sporadic activities that come and go.

Funniest running gag in my head:

Hassun

Person I miss the most:

Cybergig1

Person who spammed a lot in the past that I remember:

ketaro

Someone I remember:

Caz-chan (or something similar)

*stares at above poster's avatar*

.........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*scrolls down to not see said avatar*

As for posts, if you count the posts I did that were lost from 2004 or so, I should be above the 1000 posts. Though I never have been an active poster, so this forum is by far the only one I passed the 300 posts mark (another one being a role playing forum).

Classes in university start soon, so I might come and write some more later one. Till then, keep on reminiscing everyone and get people to post more (that would include me in the ''need to post more'').
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Funniest running gag in my head:

Hassun

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

What? What would be so ban worthy of my comment? It wasn't said in an evil way nor was it intended to attack you

No more time to defend myself....bus calls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah...I remember those days fondly. The originial clans, me being being a coleader of the Noods clan, about to become the head, until the whole ordeal with Sinistra and...that one girl who was clearly not set out for leader ship of the group. That whole thing destroyed the whole feeling of why I loved AO in the first place, as of now, its become just about the buissiness aspects, theres rarely any...feeling like in the past.

I mean now, all that I get are ads, ads, ads, and thats all that this place has become. Things like this are the reason for my inactivity as of late, but I do remain for the hopes that one day AO will return from the dregs, to its former glory.

ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS MOVEMENT SHOULD UNITE.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if I fit into the whole family thing but I joined AO around '06. I mean, back then we had so much more to talk about, more people were into what they were talking about.

But now, I don't even post as much anymore. The posts here are so terrible and lacking anything that actually makes you wanna type your opinion. I dunno, there was a time where AO was super-great. Even when I was trying to beat Legend in Curveball (Which I Did!)

I miss that. I miss the great posts. Everyone knowing everyone. blah, what happened people?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast